Happy To Be Here

TRASHBAT

Stand User
To think that i completely missed the introduction threads! Appolagises :D

Well im Alice,just turned 17 and currently struggling along with my A Levels at 6th Form.Obviously i wouldnt be here if i didnt have a love for anime,so heres just a few i can't help but adore -

Trigun
Saiyuki
Akira
One Piece
Gungrave
FAKE
Naruto
Big O
Ultimate Muscle (when it was on back in the day...)
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star

all of which im sure you are well aware of as it's merely a case of watching what i can get my hands on :p

So in short,just hope i get to know a few of you lovely people a bit better heh cheers!

Hi Alice, welcome to the site, so how you do'in? Sorry sorry please ignore that force of habit (don't tell my gf she'll beat me :( )

Nice collection of anime especially Trigun, Bebop and Outlaw Star, may I suggest you check out Samurai Champloo I think you'll definately enjoy it.

thanks for the kind welcome,and im doing great cheers hah hope you're good also :D

hmm ive never heard of it,but if you recommend i'll deffinately check it out! Always nice to discover a new anime.

hey and welcome to the forums, bebop is one of those i always come back to..i would do the same with outlaw star but i don't have any of the DVD's :? , anyways enjoy your time here on the forums

TRASHBAT said:
i actually picked it up today in HMV to have a looky at and it seems quite good,so thanks for the heads up!

Glad you like it, the sound track rocks and some of the episodes willmake you cry with laughter especially when they learn to play baseball or graphitti

Back