Hancock - New Comedy

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Hancock - Will Smiths new comedy

TRAILER

Looks like Will Smith is going for a comedy role after the scary feature that is I Am Legend and it looks good to me, definately have to go see this.

Synopsis
A hard-living superhero (Smith) who has fallen out of favor with the public enters into a questionable relationship with the wife (Theron) of the public relations professional (Bateman) who's trying to repair his image.

Huh? Why hadn't I heard of this film? I'm always looking into new films and this one never popped up. Looks interesting. I think I'll have to look into it a bit more before I form an opinion tho.
Couldn't tell me when it's due out could you McIcy?

I'm really not sure what to make of this film, It looks nice and stuff, But... Something in it just doesn't click with me. I haven't seen some of the last Will Smith films yet (I Am Legend, The Pursuit of Happiness) But he seems to put on a good performance from the films in all the others I've seen him in. It looks like this'll have quite a number of good lulz in it anyway... Shall be a good film.

I think its a bit more realistic too, afterall wouldn't being a superhero kinda mess up your life always dashing off to save people you'd never have a moment to yourself and eventually you'd just snap and lose it

McIcy said:
I think its a bit more realistic too, afterall wouldn't being a superhero kinda mess up your life always dashing off to save people you'd never have a moment to yourself and eventually you'd just snap and lose it

Yeah never thought of it like that, i guess that is probably what its aiming for then

Back