Hajimemashite.

ledric

Completely Average High School Student
Hey there, just thought I'd drop by and introduce my humble self... I'm ledric, um... yeah, I met some of the guys from this place at the London MCM Expo and I gotta say y'all seem like a great bunch. ^^ Had a whole loada fun with Shades, Mutsumi, the cow guy and all the other guys.

Welcome to the forums. great to hear you had fun at the hotel. im valha (shades cos) from the hotel room. so did you belive it was battle royal 1 or 2 by the end of the movie ??? :p

anyway its great to see you joined the forums and cant wait to hear more from you.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you enjoyed the Expo - I've promised myself I'll try to make it to the next one since everyone who went to this one seemed to have such a good time.

Lol, I still swear "Battle Royale SE" is BR2's intro tacked onto BR1. ^^ But yeah, by the time I saw Takeshi Kitano I was like "meh, ok, yagotme, it's BR1..."

Also, I have piccies! Will post as soon as I can (recently had my net cut off at home, so... ><), probably tomorrow. ^^

Oh, and anyone planning on going back in October? Those of you that were there may have heard my little plan, and yes, I still wanna go as Domo-kun...

Hey there. I'm 'that cow guy'. Sorry for the anger about your Battle Royale confusion, but you weren't getting the damn message! Lol =p

Hope you like it here!

Hehe, I guessed as much...

and bear in mind I was blind p*ssed off my nut at the time ^^

...and this is probably the warmest welcome I've ever had at any forum, ever. *big wave* ty!

Yo Ledric welcome to the forum, glad to see that you got over the whole Battle Royal thingy LOL, new people are always welcome, so Hi, have fun, post lots and dont feed the kittens cos they do bite 8)

Back