.Hack Franchise + Naruto games - ask your questions!

chaos

The Boss
Just confirmed an interview opportunity with Mr. Hiroshi Matsuyama from CyberConnect2, creators of the .Hack franchise as well as the Naruto games.

Feel free to send your questions to him through us, as usual, we will try to add any fan question we can fit.

"I noticed .hack went from having a very different type of protagonist in GU (Haeso) to going back to characters who had similar designs to Kite in the following series (//Quantum, The Movie, etc). Why was that?"

This might be a long shot; but "How much fun was it to do the .Hack//Keroro advert where you had Keroro running all over the shop and bugging Haseo?"

Finally; "How exciting is it to be working on a new fighting game based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?"

Though the videogames and anime have been and gone, the original sound tracks of //Sign are something I still listen to as of this day and are my favourite things to come out of .Hack. Which Part of the .Hack franchise is your favourite or which part is the thing that you are most proud of?

Looking back, with regards to the entire variety of titles in the franchise, is there anything you regret or wish you could have done differently?

Your highly popular "Naruto Ultimate Ninja" series of games have seen huge success on the Playstation3 and Xbox 360 platforms, but I was wondering, what are your thoughts about Nintendo's upcoming Wii U platform and the possibility of a Naruto game coming to that platform?

Edit: Speak of the devil...

Still, always best to ask to show interest xD

Ryo Chan said:
why the feck isn't .hack/GU available over here!
I second this motion. :(
However, I best have some questions to show for myself as well.

Well, I think this would be more obvious due to fan-base size in total, but which of the 2 series (Naruto/.hack) was the most successful of them?
Which of the 2 was harder to work with during your time with each project? (i.e. the start-up of a new franchise, working on an already set idea etc.)

If you could pick one character from each franchise as a representative, who would you have for:
1) A fight to see who is better/stronger?
2) (Lets just go with current "world events" here...) A debate for fan's vote on who has the best games etc.
3) A drinking/eating contest.

Finally, who was your favourite character in each game, and then overall?

chaos said:
Feel free to send your questions to him through us, as usual, we will try to add any fan question we can fit.
I have a question: A green line appears underneath the word ".Hack" whenever I enter it into Microsoft Word. Do you think this is a sign of Microsoft's disrespect for your franchise?

Zin5ki said:
chaos said:
I have a question: A green line appears underneath the word ".Hack" whenever I enter it into Microsoft Word. Do you think this is a sign of Microsoft's disrespect for your franchise?
=)

left out of course ;)

Back