Gurren Lagann Packaging Query

jonno394

Za Warudo
Hi, just a quick question regarding the packaging of the Gurren Lagann Limited Editions for anyone who has them.

I saw over on Amazon that volume 1 comes with a nice artbox and the DVD's are in a pretty nice looking digipak.

8670017b42a0a4d352572210.L.jpg

Does the V2LE come with this style or just a normal amaray case? I cant seen to find a Volume 3 LE so i'm assuming it didnt have one and that it's just a plain amaray case as well? Doesn't it look out of place in the LE box??

Cheers.

britguy said:
Hi, just a quick question regarding the packaging of the Gurren Lagann Limited Editions for anyone who has them.

I saw over on Amazon that volume 1 comes with a nice artbox and the DVD's are in a pretty nice looking digipak.

8670017b42a0a4d352572210.L.jpg

Does the V2LE come with this style or just a normal amaray case? I cant seen to find a Volume 3 LE so i'm assuming it didnt have one and that it's just a plain amaray case as well? Doesn't it look out of place in the LE box??

Cheers.

Every volume comes like that :). Regular and limited!

Andrew

Stuart-says-yes said:
The box art makes me want to buy the singles now instead of the AL box set next year.

Not I! Code Geass' digipaks I could stand cause they at least opened the same way but I am not having this! =P Plus £15-20 vs £50ish? Hmm...

I don't like the Gurren Lagann digipaks much. Unless you bought the collectors edition of volume one to keep them in. They really don't go well on the bookshelf.

I have a couple of shelves that are more about displaying nice sets or unique packaging than space saving.

Some examples are the Watchmen Ultimate Cut Blu Ray, American HBO Blu Ray sets, Honneamise anime sets, Wonderful Days Korean Limited Edition... so I'd probably put them amongst them.

i got to say even tho the singles are freaking cool and the discs are cool and such but the one thing that does tick me off is that the back cover is separate from the single volumes
row row fight the power

Back