Guild Wars

mr-brett

Kiznaiver
Anyone play?

I just started yesterday but i don't know many people on there so finding someone else would be cool.

I should have factions in a day or too aswell.

I have played it a little, but never really carried on after completing the initial stage. Having played World of Warcraft a fair bit, I just didn't get the same amount of enjoyment out of it as I did back when I played WoW. It is excellent that there is no monthly fees, but I think that the difference in quality and depth between the two games is massive.

fair enough, i hear similar things from a lot of people that play(ed) WoW but since theres no chance of me getting WoW i'll stick with Guild Wars.

i bought guild wars and used the activation code, now i cant really do much with it because my graphics card is too damn slow, its a shame coz its a good game from what i played of it.

(p.s, wow i can visit the forums from college now!! Woot! Woot! :))

Reno said:
i bought guild wars and used the activation code, now i cant really do much with it because my graphics card is too damn slow, its a shame coz its a good game from what i played of it.

(p.s, wow i can visit the forums from college now!! Woot! Woot! :))

Thats a shame it is a good game, luckily i just got a brand new beast of a computer so i can run anything at the mo. :D

hopeful_monster said:
Soon as I get broad band will start playing, but landlord dragging heals.

well when you do get broadband up and running feel free to contact me.

From what I've heard about Guild wars, it is good, and the videos to show it are good.

But, I wouldn't go for World of warcraft, Stupid orcs and the addiction. Theres lots of people who lost their job and their degree thanks to World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft is evil, Ban it.

Well thats a view but i don't think it's World of Warcraft's fault, if people end up losing their degree/job because they play it too much it's their fault for not having the self control to stop playing and for not having the commitment and dedication to their degree/job plus if Warcraft was banned they'd still lose thier degree/job doing or playing something else.

Don't get me wrong i'm not a fan of Warcraft.

Our Guild is looking for more people *hint*

I love Guild Wars. The only reason i got it was the lack of subscritpion fees - which i object to on principle. And having seen some WoW at a mates house it looked about the same and you have to pay a fortune each month for it, hence GW

Just too late, i joined a guild today mainly to get a cape but also they very kindly helped me with the rather hard Captured Son Quest.

I was first drawn to guild wars because of the no fees and i also disagree with them but i didn't get it until recently mainly because i had a rubbish computer and aol, now i release it's a great game, i've actually been playing all weekend in fact my house mates have been banging on the wall just to make sure i'm still alive.

Back