Gravitation ^_^

Miaka-chan

Stand User
Any other fans of Gravitaion here?

I absolutely love it, the characters, the oh so wonderful Jpop music, and the lovely shounen-ai feel to it. Shuichi and Yuki are the most adoreable shounen-ai couple in anime and I can't think of anything bad to say about it.

Who do you prefer: Bad Luck or Nittle Grasper?

If no one here has seen it, then I will shut up now :lol:

Reading the manga, which i deperately need to get another volume of, but it seems i should think about getting the anime aswell, it's a great story, and i just love Eiri

You need to see the anime for the music! which is one of the best aspects of this show. Bad Luck are wonderful and I imagine you've heard of the seiyuu Tomokazu Seki? (he voiced Chichiri in Fushigi Yuugi, Ken in Weiss Kreuz, Alexander Howell in Ceres, Van in Escaflowne to name a few!), he voices Shuichi in Gravi and has one of the best singing voices in anime and so of course the songs are wonderful!

Iv e seen the first episode (from a Newtype disc) and it was pretty good. I think TRSI are releasing a boxset of it, so ill get it then.

The OVA is being released soon, I can't wait. I only have a very old fansub disc of it, but be warned it's "hot" compared to the TV series :wink:

Only seen episode 1 of it and I was quite impressed. Sadly, there were a lot of groans and laughs in the audience (it was at MUJS where I saw it) because -gasp!- it was about a guy that fancies another guy! What an outrage! :roll:

Miaka-chan said:
he voices Shuichi in Gravi and has one of the best singing voices in anime and so of course the songs are wonderful!

If i recall correctly Tomokazu Seki doesnt actually sing the songs in the series its a guy called Kinya Kotani.

But it is a great series!

integras_girl said:
Miaka-chan said:
he voices Shuichi in Gravi and has one of the best singing voices in anime and so of course the songs are wonderful!

If i recall correctly Tomokazu Seki doesnt actually sing the songs in the series its a guy called Kinya Kotani.

But it is a great series!
He does on the drama CDs I have (which are based after the anime finishes, not that I understand what's being said, but who cares :wink: ).

i really like gravitation but ive only read the manga but i want to see the anime but i cant is it going be released in the uk anytime soon.

I doubt it will ever see a UK release (although you can always live in hopes!). I just bought the region 1 DVDs, coz I wasn't willing to wait to find out :lol:
The OVA is being released next month BTW. Just thought I'd mention it.

Anyone looking forward to the release of the OVA this month, will be disappointed, as the release has been delayed until 13th September - boo!
I saw the OVA on fansub a long time ago, but having misplaced the disc was looking forward to getting it this month - guess another 2 weeks isn't so bad :(

i find gravitation really funny especially ryuichi and shuichi but also i liked the way it mixed seriousness of some of the last couple of episodes with humour and i love the music in the series. i cant wait till the OVA comes out in september.

i love gravitation and i have a queastion

does anyone know where i can download gravitation songs for free plz it would be a great help ryu-chan is the best 8) plz reply im beggin you and has anyone seen ova if they want i can send a link to them so they can watch it too :lol: so message back ppl plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i prefer nittle grasper to bad luck myself but thats cus of ryuichi and their song sleepless beauty but bad luck are good with spicy marmalade and blind game again :twisted:

Back