Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

GrantM

Dandy Guy, in Space
I just got this game today, who else is going to get it

Hopefully this will be the game that gets more people buying a PSP now

Will be buying it in a few weeks, can't afford it right now but I really want it, it'll keep me busy on night/weekend shifts. Come on pay day hurry up

ever since san andreas i have not been really into GTA..it kinda got boring. so i doubt i will be getting it..my brother may do but i won't

I have to agree with Arbalest on it getting a bit boring, though I do like the idea of the games being side-stories and such.

I was looking forward to this for a while, but there were delays, and delays, and I couldnt be bothered.

tbh I haven't played on my psp for a while, but I mostly play metal gear acid 2 when I do.. still waiting for portable ops, september 2007 ftw.......

I think ill import it ^^

Spent all day saturday bored at work, nothing to do, so on the way home stopped off at ASDA and bought Vice City Stories. Its now 8.30am sunday and I am sat at work and...... I forgot my PSP, so went home picked it up and...... exhaust on my car blew so..... after waking gf up getting her to take me into work I am now sat here with the game, PSP and USB charger (perfect for keeping it running using my works PC).

This game had better of been worth all that hassle

Grand theft auto is my most hated games of them all. So, I won't be touching that with a 10 ft pole stick or even a shop that sells them.

Oh well, I hope rockstar dies soon. Its getting tiresome.

McIcy said:
keyblade_master uk said:
So, I won't be touching that with a 10 ft pole stick or even a shop that sells them.

Well thats most shops in the UK you can't shop in then

Awwwwww. What am I going to do? *thinks* I know, Set up a protest to ban GTA. LOL

I just hate the series, because its nothing new.

Rukario said:
It's nothing new, although people like violence and crap, though they wouldn't like it if they were smeared into a curb. 8D

Its just mostly nick cars, police chase, use weapon cheat, get the best weapon, tanks come. Blah blah blah

Everyone dies, back to square 1

Loving the new stuff in Vice City Stories, like building a business empire so you can earn more cash.

Downside is, why is nearly every mission I have so far completed have you teamed with someone, I hate having to watch others life metres and wait for them to catch up with me

Back