Got Any Anime/Manga/Japanese Tattoos??

It's not anime or manga based, but I just got home from getting a new one:

H.P. Lovecraft's Necronomicon. I've wanted it for ages.

Bit saw, but worth it.

Me again and again not an anime style, but Asian themed one. I couldn't get the Devilman one I originally wanted as it would of needed to be a big back piece if you wanted to see any detail after a year.

So after 2, 2 hour sittings I have a nice little dragon:

Edit: Amazing what it can look like after the shading is done. Muff is bloody good at his line work, well everything really.

I took this last week:

Well, following suit of the non-anime theme, I finally got myself something I'm proud of. Described as "Tribal," it is actually my Saga of Sin Studios logo which I put on my drawings on on my youtube account (with same name).
Laughing at how one tattooist described the feeling, and how it felt to me - Told me it was like "a really bad sunburn that you scratched vigorously," and it did in the later part. Initially felt like one of those electric meat carvers having a go at me. Lmao!

I've recently got a new one I've been thinking of getting for a while.

I got a copy of Berserk remastered at 1080p (which looks amazing, well it should at 62gb). Episode 25 of the anime is when they all get the brand of sacrifice, I took a grab and had a play in photoshop and ended up with a very actuate version of it in the anime. I just printed it out at the size I wanted and got it done.

I'd looked online before hand as I thought at few people would probably want it. All I could find was pictures of the finished results or just the simple line drawing from the manga. As I wanted it as close to the anime I had to make it myself.

Back