GOODBYE WORLD!

skikes

Stand User
im just nipping down to the shop here to get some fags, so thought ide just let you all no that ill not be posting for 5minutes because i know what a caring bunch you all are!!

oh... sorry? isnt this an important topic, woops! just noticed a trend over the last few weeks that every farts turn theres a new topic about people disappearing for 5 mins and informing us all with theyre goodbyes!

McIcy said:
It kinda shows how much the outside world scares us.... do we know if he made it back safely?
LMAO, gotta love the paranoia. ;)
Then we have threads like this that just spread to 'pointlessness'. How ironic...

McIcy said:
It kinda shows how much the outside world scares us.... do we know if he made it back safely?

you ever get the feeling one of us is sat outside his house, car engine running, waiting for him to finally appear? :D

Ryo Chan said:
McIcy said:

you ever get the feeling one of us is sat outside his house, car engine running, waiting for him to finally appear? :D

I somehow think someone is sat in the car behind me doing the same thing

Jayme said:
Heh, I only done it because Danime *Ahem, Melonpan done one. Torch him.

Anyway, I hope you had a safe trip.

it was alright like, some nice sights but over all pretty boring, the bounty i got with my fegs was the highlight of the trip. worst thing was none of the photos came out! such a disapointment :/

Back