Goku and Luffy Set For An Epic Showdown (Television Special)

Re: Goku and Luffy Set For An Epic Showdown (Television Spec

Hard to see how anyone can stand up to Goku, there's a few I'm sure but not from One Piece or Toriko

Unless it's Goku during the Saiyan Saga or earlier, I don't see it working. The dude can destroy planets as a Super Saiyan for crying out loud.

I normally avoid shounen power level arguments but I just had to make a stance.

Couldn't Toriko, like, cook a meal for Luffy and Goku and poison the food, or something? I've seen the monkey king struggle with illness.

Sure, Luffy and Goku might find out after the fact and incinerate Toriko forthwith, but he'd claim a pyrrhic victory in the long run.

I get the feeling we won't see a winner and they'll have to team up to battle someone else during their fight. Isn't that usually how these things go?

Dan said:
I get the feeling we won't see a winner and they'll have to team up to battle someone else during their fight. Isn't that usually how these things go?

I'd expect so, some minor scuffles with no clear winner at the start before a team up to take on the big bad at the end.

Rosencrantz said:
Dan said:

I'd expect so, some minor scuffles with no clear winner at the start before a team up to take on the big bad at the end.

Hoping I get to see it (dubbed) coz it will still be awesome. Although have to say I don't watch one piece, didn't like the art style.

MaxonTreik said:
I normally avoid shounen power level arguments but I just had to make a stance.
:D

Goku would totally smoke Luffy though, it's true.

Back