Gloucester anime fest

FroztWynd

Completely Average High School Student
I'm going to be contacting the Gloucester guild hall in the next few days to see if they would be interested in doing a week of film/series airings in their cinema in the spring, Just wondered if there is a big enough anime following in Gloucester for it to be considered... i only know of glosplay not that I've ever attended and a group that me and a couple of friends recently started although it is small.... before i ramble any more are there people interested in this

I apologise for this, but I have to admit that when the words "Gloucester" and "anime" came into my head, the first thing that came to mind was people rolling sushi down a hill and chasing after it.

FroztWynd said:
I'm going to be contacting the Gloucester guild hall in the next few days to see if they would be interested in doing a week of film/series airings in their cinema in the spring, Just wondered if there is a big enough anime following in Gloucester for it to be considered... i only know of glosplay not that I've ever attended and a group that me and a couple of friends recently started although it is small.... before i ramble any more are there people interested in this
I m sure there will be a big enough following who knows if you get the right movies on anime fans will flock from everywhere. Look into potential grants for it if you go through Sasakawa foundation and Japanese society there may be grants available to help you out.

Back