Gilgamesh & Cromartie High School to air on UK TV

kriffix said:
damnit! why are all the GOOD anime channels not available on NTL!?

Maybe sky is cheaper to air on, since sky does have more channels in the UK than Cable. Don't worry, if it goes well, it might appear on NTL, though it does take the mick since sky is spoilt for choice

The niche channels are the way forward if the anime series isn't say Naruto or Bleach. Something like Last Exile, Rahxephon or even Elfen Lied could really benefit from the mutal support offered by the smaller channels. It would become a word of mouth success if a few people accidentally happened across the first episode of Elfen Lied :)

Paul said:
It would become a word of mouth success if a few people accidentally happened across the first episode of Elfen Lied :)
I would seriously be worried about people misinterpreting episode 5, which is why i've kept some of my friends away from the series...

jonesy90 said:
You never know MotorsTV might pick up something like InitialD, AnimalPlanet shows Kiba the Lion and maybe even Sci-fi channel showing something/anything again(but don't hold your breath).

Sci-fi did actually air the entire series of NGEvangelion back in 2002, I was 13 and hooked, I had no idea what was going on.. but I do remember

BIG ROBOT RIPPING APPART ANGELS = :D

Of course that was when I was 13, I appriciate it a hell of alot more now and the storyline and emotions are so deep its strange to think this is a animation.

Back