Giant List of Stores (UK Based or Shipping to UK only)

I thought I'd add Sanity (sanity.com.au) to the mix as I haven't seen them mentioned on this thread yet. If anyone is looking for region B Blu-rays from Australia, then this is a really good site. Sanity is one of the few Aus retailers that have signed up for GB VAT after the law change so they still ship direct to the UK.

From what I've read about them they used to have a lot of physical stores throughout Australia but are now online-only, they're very much like HMV in terms of what they sell. I've used them several times this year and haven't a bad word to say about them. They also operate a reward points system.

Last edited:
I thought I'd add Sanity (sanity.com.au) to the mix as I haven't seen them mentioned on this thread yet. If anyone is looking for region B Blu-rays from Australia, then this is a really good site. Sanity is one of the few retailers that have signed up for GB VAT after the law change so they still ship direct to the UK.

From what I've read about them they used to have a lot of physical stores throughout Australia but are now online-only, they're very much like HMV in terms of what they sell. I've used them several times this year and haven't a bad word to say about them. They also operate a reward points system.
Thanks for mentioning this one. It's been so annoying trying to import anything from Australia in recent years.

Thanks for mentioning this one. It's been so annoying trying to import anything from Australia in recent years.
No problem.

Very reasonable international shipping rates too at ~£8, it goes up to ~15 if you get 5 or more blu-ray sets from what I've tested. And as long as your order is under £135, you shouldn't get hit with any VAT charges at customs as Sanity take care of it as they are GB VAT registered.

Back