Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Standard Edition Blu-ray & DVD Releases Confirmed!

Hmm, I guess that would work, as I'd probably get the Standard edition anyway for the corrected chapter-stop discs to put into the UK Set anyway - but would the book be in French, then? The book is one of the main reasons I wanted the big set.
I believe so yes. I recall an unboxing video having french text in the book.

Hmm, I guess that would work, as I'd probably get the Standard edition anyway for the corrected chapter-stop discs to put into the UK Set anyway - but would the book be in French, then? The book is one of the main reasons I wanted the big set.

unfortunate it would be since its for the french audience.

Ok, then that is not an option. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

If all else fails, maybe I could just have them send my damaged set back to me? It's not in great shape, but it's better than nothing. Problem is, it may be even more damaged after traversing the Atlantic 3 times... ugh.

Last edited:
Well, I received my Out of Stock email from Zavvi this morning, so they are only able to refund me. Who/what is this Enter the Fray? The link goes to the Manga Contact Us page, what am I supposed to tell them - "I was instructed by Enter the Fray to contact you directly about a replacement?" Thanks for the assistance, Luke!
You're welcome and hopefully you can get a decent resolution out of it.
Maybe a partial refund and keep it ?

Back