GHOST IN THE SHELL SAC 1st and 2nd Gig Boxsets

adamcube said:
I only buy occasionally from other people, and with people who've been around a long time and have a high presence in the forum. DaveMustain, for example.
That is about the right approach to trading and I too have bought from and traded with Dave very happily.

I hope you guys sort this out as it'd be a big shame if there was a loss of confidence in buying and trading on this site.

As I was suspecting, Paypal did nothing but closing the dispute claiming that it wasn't filled between 45 days from the transaction date. so.... I get 56£ stolen and get nothing back. superb!!! And people say to trust others... oh well.

Hey chaos don't you want to post a complain him in Paypal?

... :-S

Hey bumperboy, no hard feelings man, but he sent me the DVD's.

Noticed some movement in this thread and saw your complaint. ActionMaxen told me that he didn't hear from you for a while, then he asked me if I was stilll interested. From that point everything went as agreed.

Only thing unusual was that ActionMaxen requested me to wait until the postal order was cleared... I don't believe this guy was trying to rip you off as well. Otherwise, why would he go and deliver the DVD's to me? I just don't get it...

Cheers,
~Chaos

well I don't buy that.
Here's my sentbox to him (payment was made 5 June). So if he wasn't trying to rip me of why won't he reply to my messages? strange isn't it?

Re: Photo ActionMaxen Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:04 am
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:53 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:24 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:12 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:42 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:03 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:30 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:12 pm
Read message Re: Photo ActionMaxen Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:10 am

Back