Get your Crunchyroll 48 hour guest passes here.

Just had a closer look now I'm at home, last one was 2nd May which ran out at the end of July.

Checked their forums:

So no more free passes for the foreseeable future!

@Luna sign up for a free 14 day trial, but remember to cancel before it renews.
:eek: by ye gods! oh well. crossing fingers they'll rethink it for our cheaper bretherin to benefit

Oh oh, so the guest passes are dying? .___.
Never really felt comfortable with a subscription, because CR Versions are the unfinished versions and I ended up buying most interesting ones BD (along with their potential animation cleanups) anyway, but some just don't seem to get a release on BD. After my move over a certain national border now many of the former free titles seem to be premium locked, too. (Including Boruto. Which was basically like the one show I half-regularly watched on CR.)

Oh oh, so the guest passes are dying? .___.
Never really felt comfortable with a subscription, because CR Versions are the unfinished versions and I ended up buying most interesting ones BD (along with their potential animation cleanups) anyway, but some just don't seem to get a release on BD. After my move over a certain national border now many of the former free titles seem to be premium locked, too. (Including Boruto. Which was basically like the one show I half-regularly watched on CR.)
I had a look at my CR account history and found a CR guest pass left so I've sent it onto you XD

Seems they've started doing passes again, or I had one when I logged in anyway (I log into the actual site so rarely I dunno how long it's been there)

M9FP7BDC7NF - Expires: Jan 23, 2019

5ZNC8VGLYDP - Expires 13th January

YZ54TR36FCB - Expires 1st March

JU7BDZ7NDVN - Expires 31st March

Have fun! :D:D

Back