GET BACKERS

JAKEMAN

Stand User
i love get backers
the anime and the manga

i like the manga because it links nearly very episode in the anime to the one situation its great

The anime was great, but it left a lot of gaps unfilled I thought. I've heard that they cover more stuff in the manga, and its not avaliable online anywhere, so I may have to just give in and buy it.. :lol:

t0ffe3m4n^ said:
its not avaliable online anywhere, so I may have to just give in and buy it.. :lol:
You shouldn't really admit to trying to find licensed manga to read free online!

I haven't finished the anime yet, so I don't know whether I will want to read the manga yet. I tend to only read the manga version if the anime left unanswered questions, or the characters look sexier in the manga (and they don't in Get Backers :lol: ).

I know, I actually remember seeing the manga when I last went to the Borders up in Speke. I spend my money at the Starbucks though.. :lol:

well in canterbury in a book (i cant remember the name) next to burtons they have a coffee shop inside it and its right next to the graphic novel section

i just bloody love Get Backers!
its so original.
i was considering buying the dvd's but there is too many.
but i may either give in and get the R1 releases, cos it has a super cool art box,
or i will get the box sets, but then again..... box sets take their sweet time to come out.

Not meaning to dampen your fire, but I thought that the manga of GetBackers was a classic case of manga > anime conversion of said manga by a distance. Not sure why that is, but I just think it has come across better in GN format in what I've seen/read so far.

i take back what i said the manga is different from the anime like when shido fights koromi the fight is well different and he wears a lepard jacket for the rest of the story

really like this seire. but i do wish it would come out fast i see it being on 10 disc and they come out every 2 weeks (same old ADV) so that one long wait.

Back