Gatchaman Crowds

chaos

The Boss

Do you remember Battle of the Planets?

Beneath the tranquil surface of daily life in Tachikawa, a secret war is waged against alien invaders by heroes who are considered an urban legend: the Gatchaman! With the powers of their alien G-suits, these super-powered superheroes are the unknowing citizens only line of defense - or so they think until the mysterious LOAD and his online network appear. But when a sinister enemy emerges, it will be up to the Gatchaman s oddball recruit, Hajime, to help them join forces and save the day...!

Manga Entertainment and Anime UK News are offering 3 lucky winners a chance to win a copy of Gatchaman Crowds on Bluray! Check how to enter now!

I have also entered. Thanks for doing this!

I should probably ask just to make sure it's right, when it says your name, does it mean real name or forum name? I assumed it was real name but I'm just making sure.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I should probably ask just to make sure it's right, when it says your name, does it mean real name or forum name? I assumed it was real name but I'm just making sure.
The rules say "To claim the prize a real name must be supplied"

They also say "Please notice that transport to the venue and accommodation is not part of the competition"
Do you have to collect it yourself? :p

I'm rather fond of the OP so I was looking forward to the BD because there would be no speedup. Haven't had a chance to try it to see how noticeable it is on this title.

Back