Gantz, anybody?

I must concur with you on that; far moreso than the quite frankly inferior anime, the Gantz manga is an essential read for anyone who can endure the horrors of scans and stomach the level of moral depravity.

It is one of my favourite manga series, I can't get enough of it, its amazing Its gotten really great with the whole reviving things that are going on at the moment, its great to see Katou again, I cant wait to see who Kaze brings back, I presume its going to be Kishimoto, does Kei actually have any plans on bringing the Lara Croft clone back? I can't remeber :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Velocity said:
Sorry, only up to Chap.25

Then you're in for quite a treat. I thought the anime was pretty good, but as the manga goes on it far excells it in every possible aspect. At the moment, agreeing with Ramen, I find that Gantz is one of my favourite manga series to read scanned, and every chapter release is a moment to treasure.

Is it the Birdmen after Green Onion?

Oh, and Ramen, i have only just started to get into Manga and Anime
(Silly Me)

Chapter 219
Nishi is back, whoa I didn't see that coming, If I was kurono I would have told Kaze to just get a wepon instead of bringing back that little **** to the team, I wonder if Kurono will now have 200 points, that way he can bring back both of the girls, its going to be one hell of a big mission next probably anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back