Gant-su!

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Someone's gotta be reading it here, I love it, it's my favourite manga series... but I hate how the next chapter is coming out in November due to the manga-ka needing some time to think up some ideas for the series to progress.

So anyone love/like/hate this series?

Are you talking about Gantz? If it is reading it as well and is one of my currnet favouries as well. Nice mix of action, real character development, fan service and suspense (esp that ending and the really irriating 'teaser trailer for november).

Yeah, I was I should've said Gantz within the starter post. ><

I can't wait until November it's gonna be great. Do you think they'll bring back Kishimoto, since Nishi and Katou are back... oh and that other girl Kurono had a thing for, hopefully they'll all come back some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
i really liked GANTZ manga. i have read alot of it, but stopped....dunno why.
however i am still hoping for a English uncut version. and when that day comes, i am pretty sure i will pre-order it!
(i think it is available in france...and uncut.....)

I heard TokyoPop were licensing it. Don't ask. >_>

I really can't get over Kei Kurono dying. but I guess the manga-ka did it to switch roles with the original main characters. Now we get to see a lot more of Katou now that he was wished back to life.

Haven't started reading it yet but it is on my 'to buy' list. gotta get through 5 more Genshiken mangas and 4 Girls Bravo ones and then I will be able to start on another series

You'll have to learn Japanese if you want to buy it, that or French... or you could buy the less awesome anime version.

Rukario said:
I really can't get over Kei Kurono dying. but I guess the manga-ka did it to switch roles with the original main characters. Now we get to see a lot more of Katou now that he was wished back to life.
Well from the teaser thing i've seen Kei isn't going to be instantly resurected. Wonder how long before it happens and how the new 'rules' will affect the game.

Back