Games you keep on replaying but never actual finish?

Tachi- said:
Hogs of war - ps1
hogswarpsx_001-large.jpg

This game is one of my favourite games of all time. Not for the graphics, not for the "storyline" but for the epic lulz. The thought of pigs using bazooka's, tanks, airstrikes and pimp slapping another pig to its death is nothing short of genius. Sadly the isle of swill, the last level of the game. is pretty much impossible. every pig is a comando and have a vast array of firepower at their disposal.

i feel your pain, but i take it you've never gotten some of your team up to Hero status? That helps a bit since then they get airstrike, heavy machine gun and a whole array of stuff the Commando doesn't have

I had 1 pig that was a hero....but him and a team of comando's aren't enough to take of the elite team at the end :/

add Oblivion to the list, i play it, get to about level 20, then i realise my character sucks for combat, and then restart

i hate that game so much for the fact that mobs lvl with you, you can't be a sneaky sod, you have to have combat orientated major skills :evil:

memorium said:
add Oblivion to the list, i play it, get to about level 20, then i realise my character sucks for combat, and then restart

i hate that game so much for the fact that mobs lvl with you, you can't be a sneaky sod, you have to have combat orientated major skills :evil:

You can play as a rogue well and easily. I did. Just put Marksman, Illusion and maybe Conjuration as major skills. And obviously alchemy. That way you can poison your shots, turn invisible/detect enemies and, in dire situations, summon bound weapons/minions to help with the ass kicking.

Bound Bow was damn effective if you could do a lot of the 15 seconds it allowed you.

A few months earlier I finally vanquished Final Fantasy VIII, having made repeated attempts since 1999. That final dungeon is a right pain in the bollocks (or would have been without enc-none, ha).

It took me about 7 years to finish FF VII...and at least 10 restarts. Love it though.

I've been restarting FF X for the past 8 years...maybe I'll actually finish it one day! >_>

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy XII
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
Project Zero/ Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
Medievil
Alien Trilogy
Half-Life
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

Back