Games that are so bad they're good!

Churchy99

Adventurer
Right there are many good games out there and there are many bad games that make you want to bash your own head to pieces!

But occaisionally there is a game that while it might be bad, it is amusing to play in short bursts (maybe long periods for some!) as they either set a new low for gaming standards or because they are so flawed that they are laughable, lame and just hilarious as a result. But this is quite an exclusive category.

Me and my friends have invested in what we call "The Bad Box". This is a box of games which we have built up over time and occaisionally play because they are so poor that it is funny!

The games we have in this box at the moment are:
Big Rigs (if you don't know what this is look on wikipedia you soon will)
ET (thats the atari 2600 version which later found a home in the desert)
Donkey Kong for Atari 2600 (replace giant ape into a fat pixelated version of morph!)
Shaq- Fu

Thats all we have at the moment but what other games can you recommend for our box? Or if you like name other games that fall under the "so bad its good" category

Churchy99 said:
McIcy said:
Wu Tang Clan - Slow, repetative, hard but brilliant finishing kill moves

Wait?! There was a Wu Tang Clan game?!!! What was it on?

It was on the PlayStation, and it wasn't too shabby. I recall having some fun with it on the four player versus mode. The finishing moves were very gory, it was basically Mortal Kombat for rappers.

Nemphtis said:
Churchy99 said:
McIcy said:
Wu Tang Clan - Slow, repetative, hard but brilliant finishing kill moves

Wait?! There was a Wu Tang Clan game?!!! What was it on?

It was on the PlayStation, and it wasn't too shabby. I recall having some fun with it on the four player versus mode. The finishing moves were very gory, it was basically Mortal Kombat for rappers.

Very gory game on the PS1, I strill have it as I couldn't bare to part with it. The action rocks, but to unlock the gore you have to enter a code at the start to prove you are 18 (its printed in the back of the manual) but I lost it.

:lol: I had a really old digimon game for PS1. it was terrible, yet hilarious making your digimon doing training where it does things like smash its head against a wall to imporve defense. And then poop on the ground cause i couldnt be bothered to bring it to a toilet

Evil Dead: Regeneration.

The combat was OK, but you really play this game for Bruce Campbell and the inevitable stream of cheesy oh-man-that-was-really-BAD one-liners that he spews (Anyone who's watched the Evil Dead trilogy knows what I'm talking about). And on that front, the game certainly doesn't dissapoint. He's just about the only guy who can say "Groovy" and get away with it.

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle Of Doom (if i havent said it already). Horrible game play really. You really do MASH the buttons and hope you come out on top. The only thing going is, its laughable its so bad. I mean, watching a fat guy fall over when he tries to run is funny, but hilarious when he does it all the time and while running into battle. Thats my only consolation.

Back