Game Pre-Orders

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Not sure if there would be much interest in a thread like this but I thought to create a thread wherein users can discuss the status of their upcoming game pre-orders.

My copy of Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition is now being packed by Game. I haven’t played a new game on my Switch for a while so I’m looking forward to finally diving into this series.

A selection of places you can pre-order the upcoming Switch release of Danganronpa Decadence from.
Great find, been wanting to see where to pre-order the UK/EU CE since they've announced it earlier.

I'm surprised this thread is pretty inactive especially with how handy it is. Appreciate that you're keeping it alive 🙌🔥

Not a problem @SAHO I honestly wasn’t sure where best to put this link thread-wise.

I’m also on the lookout to see how much the upcoming SMT V Collector’s Edition will be in the UK (if we’re getting it at all that is.)

Not a problem @SAHO I honestly wasn’t sure where best to put this link thread-wise.

I’m also on the lookout to see how much the upcoming SMT V Collector’s Edition will be in the UK (if we’re getting it at all that is.)
I believe Nintendo of Europe mentioned we will. Though pre-order links aren't live just yet. I've set alerts for their Twitter page as well as checking the SMTV homepage pre-order section.

So Nintendo have the SMT V Premium Edition listed on their store now, though apparently pre-orders haven’t gone live yet so might be worth keeping an eye on.

mv_logo.png

For those looking to pre-order the limited sets. Many variations with benefits by store

Premium Box

product02.jpg

Special Collection Box

product03.jpg
* The special collection box is sold exclusively at Gust Shop, GAMECITY, Amazon.co.jp, and Sofmap.

(Probably best to wait for Amazon pre-order for that sweet free delivery. Otherwise say goodbye to £9.99 for P&P)
20210706_210733.jpg
The newest addition to the Nintendo Switch family is here! Experience an all-new Nintendo Switch experience with the Nintendo Switch (OLED Model). Featuring a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a dock including a wired LAN port, enhanced audio, and much more!

As with all Switch consoles, the new Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) can be played anywhere, with the vivid OLED screen making this Nintendo Switch console the ultimate handheld gaming experience. Alternatively, make use of the new wide adjustable stand to get the perfect viewing angle in tabletop mode, or play Nintendo Switch Online games flawlessly in TV mode using the brand new wired LAN port whilst docked.

Pre-order your Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) today from GAME and experience the best the Switch can be, no matter where you play.

Last edited:
16.9_Hub_ShinMegamiTenseiV_GWPOfferItems_V2.jpg

FREE Shin Megami Tensei V Gifts

Order Shin Megami Tensei V - Premium Edition for Nintendo Switch to receive a FREE Keyring, Poster and Sticker Sheet, while stocks last. Items will be automatically added at the basket.
Only £89.99

Order Shin Megami Tensei V physical or digital for Nintendo Switch to receive a FREE SteelBook®, while stocks last. Item will be automatically added at the basket.
Only £49.99

Free gift items are limited and are strictly subject to availability.

UK/European Pre-Orders are LIVE!

Attachments

• SEED-CollectorsEdition-IG_1c75b1e5-c498-448a-9efb-faae3a32fa01_900x.jpg
    SEED-CollectorsEdition-IG_1c75b1e5-c498-448a-9efb-faae3a32fa01_900x.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SEED-PremiumBox-IG_0886b06e-46b2-4b41-84f4-d6d5c6a0a0a2_900x.jpg
    SEED-PremiumBox-IG_0886b06e-46b2-4b41-84f4-d6d5c6a0a0a2_900x.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
PRE-ORDER Soul Hackers 2 Collector's Edition
Regular price $199.99
This product has a worldwide flat rate shipping of $25.

Shop Atlus
Estimated delivery date: August 2022

Last edited:
Back