Futurama Season 5

Shakey

Dandy Guy, in Space
I don't know if anyone is interested or if it's already been mentioned on here, but there will be a season 5 of Futurama mid next year. According to wiki it will have 26eps that are 30mins long.

Sort've slow, and sort've fast. There was that whole drama about whether the cast will return, meaning the future of the show was put into doubt until recently.

I quite liked the movies, i thought they were decent enough. Each film improved slightly on the last. It seemed as though they were getting into gear again with the fourth movie, so i'm hopeful the new stuff will hark back to the good ol' days.

Feature length runtimes are always problematic for half-hour shows. I've only seen the first three (still waiting for the Yonder Blu to drop in price...) but I thought they were decent enough entertainment. The decision to make Bender's Game a big fantasy parody which probably appealed more to fantasy and RPG fans was perhaps an odd one given the show's initial sci-fi premise, but I wasn't complaining because I like that sort of thing. :p

Back