Funimation to release Dragonball Z on Blu-ray

I too will "settle" for the Dragon Boxes... there will be stern words if they don't finish off that release properly as a result of this.

Ah, excellent. Can now sell off my Orange Bricks and get these instead. The DragonBoxes can just get lost as they don't include Faulconer's music.

megagold5 said:
Ah, excellent. Can now sell off my Orange Bricks and get these instead. The DragonBoxes can just get lost as they don't include Faulconer's music.
I'm not 100% sure they'll have Faulconer's track. Apparently, they're in some legal battle.

Also, I'm aware of the DBZ Kai score issue. That's an entirely different thing altogether.

Paradox295 said:
megagold5 said:
I'm not 100% sure they'll have Faulconer's track. Apparently, they're in some legal battle.

Also, I'm aware of the DBZ Kai score issue. That's an entirely different thing altogether.

Well, the press release staes "This restored edition also features the original U.S. voice actors as well as the original FUNimation soundtrack – all in lossless Dolby® TrueHD." Which says to me that it will have the Faulconer music, although, we shall see at the time.

ilmaestro said:
I too will "settle" for the Dragon Boxes... there will be stern words if they don't finish off that release properly as a result of this.
Dragon box 6 has just been released,got my copy in the post this morning :D and the final Dragon box is released this October so i dont see any problem with them finishing releasing it.

Doraemon666 said:
ilmaestro said:
Dragon box 6 has just been released,got my copy in the post this morning :D and the final Dragon box is released this October so i dont see any problem with them finishing releasing it.
Well, I mean, I was hoping they would carry on and release all the other series/movies Dragon Boxes, too, rather than just focus on DBZ again.

ilmaestro said:
Doraemon666 said:
ilmaestro said:
Well, I mean, I was hoping they would carry on and release all the other series/movies Dragon Boxes, too, rather than just focus on DBZ again.
ah i see,i personally think everything else you mentioned will be put on the back burner with this upcoming blu-ray release but fingers crossed,i,d love to have all the DBZ movies released in one cool boxset.

Doraemon666 said:
ilmaestro said:
Doraemon666 said:
ilmaestro said:
ah i see,i personally think everything else you mentioned will be put on the back burner with this upcoming blu-ray release but fingers crossed,i,d love to have all the DBZ movies released in one cool boxset.
including those 2 movies that didn't get released outside japan

Back