Funimation licenses D.Gray-man

They also got RxJ. But.. I'm quite excited about this release, I know a fair bit is filler but the trailer they posted on their site is really snazzy. I was just reading Shinsen-Subs thread about them dropping it and people are total morons. They don't understand the concept and the fact that if its taken off the TV its illegal. They get me less annoyed than the CR forums since most of them type in a somewhat legible form but its sad to see the state of the industry like this..

While I'm at it, LOL at this dude on their forum

ryo723 said:
Well I understand your points. Maybe I will start my own fansubbing group, I mean I do have a friend whose Japanese is nearly perfect. But I just wanna point out that all the licensed anime is all the GOOD anime (Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, Eyeshield 21). By taking them away, you'll lose alot of fans and then they'll be no point in fansubbing anymore. Granted there are some fans who like those short or rather boring anime like Tengen Toppa or Gintama, but for the most part, the animes that are GOOD are the licensed ones.

DGM is obviously more high-end than Gurren Lagann. ;/

Omg, Yes, Another score for funimation.

already i'm worrying though....Allen's british accent...er...

EDIT: They have also aquired the rights to Romeo x Juliet, Haven't sen this before so i look forward to it.

Jayme said:
They also got RxJ. But.. I'm quite excited about this release, I know a fair bit is filler but the trailer they posted on their site is really snazzy. I was just reading Shinsen-Subs thread about them dropping it and people are total morons. They don't understand the concept and the fact that if its taken off the TV its illegal. They get me less annoyed than the CR forums since most of them type in a somewhat legible form but its sad to see the state of the industry like this..

While I'm at it, LOL at this dude on their forum

ryo723 said:
Well I understand your points. Maybe I will start my own fansubbing group, I mean I do have a friend whose Japanese is nearly perfect. But I just wanna point out that all the licensed anime is all the GOOD anime (Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Naruto, Eyeshield 21). By taking them away, you'll lose alot of fans and then they'll be no point in fansubbing anymore. Granted there are some fans who like those short or rather boring anime like Tengen Toppa or Gintama, but for the most part, the animes that are GOOD are the licensed ones.

DGM is obviously more high-end than Gurren Lagann. ;/

I would be surspised if romeoxjuilet didn't get a realease over here it is a gonzo show! they all get over here at some point! i will import d-gray man as well!

Best news I've herd all week! As long as they give Allen a "decent" British accent (though I'll cry if it's anything like the guy's from "Negima!") I'll be happy !,,! >.< !,,!.

I've been considering giving the D Gray man manga a go... should I ? I should I just wait for the anime?

chaos said:
I've been considering giving the D Gray man manga a go... should I ? I should I just wait for the anime?
The anime is full of filler and drags the story out. Read the manga.

is it all out already? I recently bought all of buso renkin and ready it in almost one go. It's great to do that. And they add D-gray a lot there....

chaos said:
is it all out already? I recently bought all of buso renkin and ready it in almost one go. It's great to do that. And they add D-gray a lot there....
I just bought volume nine today, and it's on-going btw.

Back