FUNi get Claymore

Cool, though roll on were they use some of the terrible ADV female voice actors...

I hope Clare is not done by Monica Rial

And i hope Teresa is voiced by Kira Vincent-Davis.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!. I would love to work in that building. Seems like a lot off fun. I could only get the video to roll about a quarter into it, Where the dude is just outside the room because my internets has screwed up. FUNimation always go for fantastic series, They please me. I haven't seen Claymore yet though, Even if it has a bad ending, I can't wait for this.

Great news, and with the information about the video quality of Funi's releases stepping up a gear in their most recent releases - this is just brilliant.

Heard about this a few minutes ago as well, tis good to hear, and FUNi have it which is great. Don't know what i'm going to expect when they announce the dub though, i may just stick the sub, but we'll wait and see, either way its one i'll be picking up.

I'm glad it's making it onto English shores, I've already enjoyed the series but I'd love to see a high-quality version of it with a good English dub - I needed a good reason to start spending a few pennies to help save the anime industry :p

Back