Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood english cast announced

chaos

The Boss
Original cast returns with some new additinos (in <b>bold</b>)
Edward Elric - Vic Mignogna
<b>Alphonse Elric - Maxey Whitehead</b>
Roy Mustang - Travis Willingham
Winry Rockbell - Caitlin Glass
Lust - Laura Bailey
Gluttony - Chris Cason
Maes Hughes - Sonny Strait
<b>Scar - J Michael Tatum</b>
Fuhrer King Bradley - Ed Blaylock
Riza Hawkeye - Colleen Clinkenbeard
Louis Armstrong - Christopher Sabat
<b>Isaac McDougal - Bryan Massey</b>
Envy - Wendy Powell
Jean Havoc / ADR Director - Mike McFarland

Scar's original English voice was win, Tatum is a brilliant VA, I have faith he'll do great but I can't say that with confidence.

Whee, glad they replaced that kid who did the voice for Alphonse on the first series. He couldn't act for peanuts. They probably replaced him because his voice broke Harry Potter style.

I thought the english cast did a great job at dubbing FMA, so I'm happy to see a lot of them returned. I just hope Tatum can pull his roles off! Also, I'm curious to know who they have for Greed and Ling

Pertaining to Scar's Voice Actor

I'm going to miss Clarke, even if his Scar reminds me--without fail--of Toguro.

Lupus said:
Chris Patton can do Greed again... right? Ling could be done by Al's original VA, possibly or even Jason Liebrecht.

I hope so, his voice was spot on for Greed. But I would hate it if Al's original VA voices Lin >_<. I can't really think of anyone I would like for Ling's VA right now

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Lupus said:
Chris Patton can do Greed again... right? Ling could be done by Al's original VA, possibly or even Jason Liebrecht.

I hope so, his voice was spot on for Greed. But I would hate it if Al's original VA voices Lin >_<. I can't really think of anyone I would like for Ling's VA right now
I'd cry hard if Al's VA was playing Ling. Jason Liebrecht? He played... Alfons Heiderich, right?
I remember being really impressed with his voice during the movie. Oh yeah, and Hei, too!

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Lupus said:

I think todd hakerborn would make a good ling, he has that sort of laid back but can turn serious voice

Back