Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory episode 12

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
What an awesome last episode, really love how they managed to throw the first season's OP and ED into the episode <3 I love the design of the ARX-8 Laevatein and how awesome it was fighting the enemies.

I'm going to miss watching this every week, and I do hope they will do another season no matter how long it takes.

Hopefully they do get the last season in soon. We have 3 more novels to cover, so it would work with just one more season of 12-13 episodes. I loved how well they did the scenes in this episode against the novels. There is still things that shouldn't be confusing to people, but are(why are whispered linked, why is Kalinnin on the other side?) but we can hope the earlier novel gets animated to show that. Still, outside the issues with animation around it, they did a stellar job. So looking forward to another season soon

I want to know why Leonard pretended she killed him
That's already explained. She never killed him and never pretended as such. The gun went off accidentally. He was knocked out as the bullet still caused damage. So he does need medical attention. But it was enough to cause a stir with her

Back