Fu singles!

devilrules666 said:
Sorry should have been more clear at the begining my bad. I have had a look in all the usual places but that is the only legal version I could turn up.

Yeah, no worries. I know about the US release, but I'm just gonna wait until I come across a UK copy. Got other stuff to buy in the mean time.

^Not my local one. It's got a bunch of Memories and Bleach and that's it basically :p

I replaced my thinpak Trigun and singles Gundam 00 because they were the most space consuming ones I had. Right now the only singles I have are Ouran, Death Note and Code Geass which don't really bother me because A) they're some of my favourite series so I don't mind the extra space and B) considering that a brick set is only slightly smaller than two singles it wouldn't make any difference for Ouran and CG, while Death Note I'm not even sure if it has a brick version. If not then the thinpak boxset would be only one thinpak size less than the curent shelfspace.

What is on the site and what is available in the local shops isn't always exactly the same... I tried to get La Pucelle Tactics from them for ages, which was supposedly in stock in multiple other branches.
There used to be more stuff in there, I swear there was someone local who would buy new DVDs, watch them once, scratch them up a bit the take them straight to CEX.

Shiroi Hane said:
What is on the site and what is available in the local shops isn't always exactly the same... I tried to get La Pucelle Tactics from them for ages, which was supposedly in stock in multiple other branches.
There used to be more stuff in there, I swear there was someone local who would buy new DVDs, watch them once, scratch them up a bit the take them straight to CEX.
Yeah, you can check what is in each store specifically.

Back