FS/T: Anime Sale - New Additions & Prices Reduced 05/04

halfacandan

Completely Average High School Student
All prices listed contain P&P to the UK. Orders over £20 are sent via recorded post. Discounts given for multiple purchases. Bank Transfer preferred but happy to accept Paypal. Items are listed elsewhere.

Trade-wise I am happy to consider DVDs & Games (current & retro).

Berserk - Vols. 1-6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £28
Hellsing - Vols. 1-4 (Single Volumes in a Boxset) - R1 OOP - £22
Irresponsible Captain Tylor OAVs - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £8
Ninja Scroll, The Series - Vols. 1-3 (Brick Pack) - R4 - £10
One Piece - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £11
Reign The Conqueror - Vols. 1-4 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £16
Slam Dunk - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £10

All Vols. below £2 each or get one free if you spend £15 or more (add £1 for each extra when spending £25 or more)

Blue Submarine - Vol. 4 - R1
Heat Guy J - Vol. 1 - R1
Heat Guy J - Vol. 7 - R1
Madlax - Vol. 1 - R1
Scrapped Princess - Vol. 2 - R1

All Vols. below get one free with any order over £5 (add 30p for each extra that you want). Please not that all the DVDs below are either scratched or have a crack in the central ring. They all appear playable but I cannot guarantee it.

Big O II - Vol. 1 - R1
FLCL (Fooly Cooly) - Vol. 1 - R1
FLCL (Fooly Cooly) - Vol. 3 - R1

Pending/Sold
Cowboy Bebop - Vols. 1-6 (Brick Pack) - R4 - £25 < sold to Insanity Prelude >
Ergo Proxy - Vols. 1-2 (Single Volumes) - R2 UK - £12 < sold off-forum >
Hellsing - Vols. 1-4 (Single Volumes) - R2 UK - £18 < sold off-forum >
Sol Bianca, The Legacy - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 OOP - £12 < sold off-forum >
Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA) - Vol. 6 (Sealed) - R1 < sold off-forum >
Jin-Roh - The Wolf Brigade - R1 < sold off-forum >
Magical Shopping Arcade - Vol. 1 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Wolf's Rain - Vol. 1 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Big O - Vol. 3 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Azumanga Daioh - Vol. 1 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Infinite Ryius - Vol. 3 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Kaze no Yojimbo - Vol. 1 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Rurouni Kensin - Vol. 10 - R1 < sold off-forum >
Now and Then, Here and There - Vols. 1-3 & bonus disc (Single Volumes) - R1 - £12 < pending off-forum >
His and Her Circumstances - Vols. 1-5 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £20 < pending to Elaniel >

Hi; I'm very interested in any or all of the follwoing:

Cowboy Bebop Complete
Sol Bianca
Now and then; Here and there

I really only want to trade so here is what I've got for Trade

Peacemaker Volumes 1(w/artbox)-7
Rahxephon Volumes 1-7(mix of R1,2 and 4) and Movie with artbox
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clow Book
Mezzo:DSA Volumes 1(with box)-3
Gunslinger Girl Volumes 1(with box)-3
Starship Operators Volumes 1-2
Bleach volume 6 and 8(R2J First Print)

kurosaki86 said:
Hi; I'm very interested in any or all of the follwoing:

Cowboy Bebop Complete
Sol Bianca
Now and then; Here and there

I really only want to trade so here is what I've got for Trade

Peacemaker Volumes 1(w/artbox)-7
Rahxephon Volumes 1-7(mix of R1,2 and 4) and Movie with artbox
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clow Book
Mezzo:DSA Volumes 1(with box)-3
Gunslinger Girl Volumes 1(with box)-3
Starship Operators Volumes 1-2
Bleach volume 6 and 8(R2J First Print)

Afraid that I already have the ones from your list that I want. Sorry.

Insanity prelude said:
I must say i'm interested in your complete cowboy bebop if kurosaki86 has nothing that interestes you, i have cash.

Cool. I'll send you a PM with the payment details.

Thanks
Dan

Nice collection you're selling there. I have to ask... Why are selling them? You've obviously collected them, yet now you're trying to get rid of OOP rarities? :| Me no understand.

I'm not really interested in much having already purchased WAY too much anime lately. Now and Then, Here and There would've been of interest if it was the box set, but... :(

Aion said:
Nice collection you're selling there. I have to ask... Why are selling them? You've obviously collected them, yet now you're trying to get rid of OOP rarities? :| Me no understand.

I'm not really interested in much having already purchased WAY too much anime lately. Now and Then, Here and There would've been of interest if it was the box set, but... :(

Hiya.

They are all doubles. I got the Now & then boxset so I don't need the singles and so on. Just saved them up for a bit to list in a oner. I'll no doubt add a few more when I have a clear out in the next few weeks. I'm happy to knock a couple quid of the Now & then boxset if you fancy it.

Cheers
Dan

halfacandan said:
Hiya.

They are all doubles. I got the Now & then boxset so I don't need the singles and so on. Just saved them up for a bit to list in a oner. I'll no doubt add a few more when I have a clear out in the next few weeks. I'm happy to knock a couple quid of the Now & then boxset if you fancy it.

Cheers
Dan

Hiya Dan2. :]

You must buy like crazy if you have doubles for all you've listed... I thought I was bad!

I had a ton of box sets arrive yesterday and there's been a few issues, so I'll probably give it a miss this time. Feel free to name your price for the NoTHaT box set, though.

Ergo Proxy is tempting, but it seems Play.com are still having their 2 for 1 offer on MVM titles, which means I can still get vol. 1 and 2 for a penny (yes, a penny!) cheaper than you're selling them. :s

ryuzaki said:
Ergo Proxy is tempting, but it seems Play.com are still having their 2 for 1 offer on MVM titles, which means I can still get vol. 1 and 2 for a penny (yes, a penny!) cheaper than you're selling them. :s

Yeah I know. I'm going to trade them into CEX for a tenner when I get the chance but thought I'd put them up in case I was offered a good trade.

Dan

Aion said:
Hiya Dan2. :]

You must buy like crazy if you have doubles for all you've listed... I thought I was bad!

I had a ton of box sets arrive yesterday and there's been a few issues, so I'll probably give it a miss this time. Feel free to name your price for the NoTHaT box set, though.

Indeed I do. I'm only halfway through now and then but I'll give you a shout if I decide to sell.

Bump for new additions and lowered prices!

New Additions:
Berserk - Vols. 1-6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £28
His and Her Circumstances - Vols. 1-5 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £20
FLCL (Fooly Cooly) - Vol. 1 - R1
FLCL (Fooly Cooly) - Vol. 3 - R1

Back