FS/FT: Anime DVDs (mostly R1)

halfacandan: Yes, Genshiken set is 3 individual volumes + a box to hold them. I'm really looking to get all remaining Planetes discs together though. Are there any other discs you'd be interested in trading?

crion said:
halfacandan: Yes, Genshiken set is 3 individual volumes + a box to hold them. I'm really looking to get all remaining Planetes discs together though. Are there any other discs you'd be interested in trading?

Unfortunately I don't have vols. 4 & 5 of Planetes as singles. I've got the brick box release with vols. 1-6 in it if you prefer?

Churchy99: I would prefer to trade that one. If you're looking to buy it, SendIt.com or HMV online have it for under 5 quid right now.

crion said:
A brick I would be interested in.

Just so you know, discussion of scat and other sexual fetishes is not tolerated on this forum as children are present. If you must, please take offers of this variety to PM.

Aion said:
crion said:
A brick I would be interested in.

Just so you know, discussion of scat and other sexual fetishes is not tolerated on this forum as children are present. If you must, please take offers of this variety to PM.

Lol! :p

I'd want a bit more for the boxset tbh and I can't see anything else on your thread which I fancy. Let me know though if you change your mind about the singles.

Cheers
Dan

pneboy said:
crion said:
£10 Kodocha vol.1+box+bag R1 (Funimation)

possibly interested in this, whats P&P on it and what payable options are there

Shipping is GBP 1.92 for 2nd class and GBP 2.38 for 1st according to royal mail. Paypal or cheque would work for payment, but if you prefer other options let me know and I can look into them.

i'm interested in genshiken, let me know how you want the money please :)

edit: payment sent cheers in advance

edit2: arrived safe and sound,
my dvd player won't play it though it says the disk is region locked even though i set it to ntsc :( (at least it plays on my pc)

cheers crion i might consider getting some more next week

Back