FS/FT Anime Clearout - Multi-buy Deals!

halfacandan

Completely Average High School Student
All prices listed contain P&P to the UK. Orders for £20 or over are sent via recorded post. Discounts given for multiple purchases. Bank Transfer preferred but happy to accept Paypal gift. Items are listed elsewhere.

Trade-wise I am happy to consider Blu-Rays, HD-DVDs, DVDs, XBox360, PS3, Wii & DS games.

Full Metal Alchemist - Vol. 1 & Black Collector's Tin - R1 OOP - £50

£12 Each or 3 for £30
Full Metal Alchemist - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes Sealed!) - R1 - £12
Reign The Conqueror - Vols. 1-4 (Single Volumes) - R1 OOP - £12

£8 Each or 3 for £20
Hakugei - Legend of the Moby Dick - Vols. 4 & 6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £8
Irresponsible Captain Tylor OAVs - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 OOP - £8
One Piece - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 OOP - £8
Slam Dunk - Vols. 1-3 (Single Volumes) - R1 OOP - £8

Pending/Sold/Traded
Now and Then, Here and There - Vols. 1-3 & bonus disc (Single Volumes in a Collector's Boxset) - R1 OOP - £12 { sold to Dexter }
Witch Hunter Robin - Vols. 1-6 + OST + T-shirt + Shot glass (Single Volumes in a Collector's Boxset) - R1 - £20 { sold to Spyro201 }
Berserk - Vols. 1-6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £20 { traded with Dexter }
Planetes - Vols. 1-6 (Brick Pack) - R1 - £12 { sold to Rui }
Samurai 7 - Vols. 1-7 (Digipak Boxset) - R1 - £20 { sold off-forum }
Ninja Scroll, The Series - Vols. 1-3 (Brick Pack) - R4 - £8 { sold off-forum }
Wolf's Rain - Vols. 1-7 & OST (Single Volumes in Limited Complete Collection Boxset) - R1 OOP - £35 { sold to Spyro201 }
Excel Saga - Vols. 1-6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £20 { pending off-forum }
Hellsing - Vols. 1-4 (Single Volumes in a Collector's Boxset) - R1 OOP - £20 { pending off-forum }
Samurai Deeper Kyo - Vols. 2, 3, 4 & 6 (Single Volumes) - R1 - £12 { pending off-forum }

Fill yer boots!
Dan

Spyro201 said:
You say the shot glass from the WHR Collectors Set you're selling? Also are they open/used/worn?

Hi.

The shot glass is unused but the t-shirt's out of it's bag (far too big for me so I never wore it). The OST isn't sealed but it looks unplayed.

Cheers
Dan

halfacandan said:
Spyro201 said:
You say the shot glass from the WHR Collectors Set you're selling? Also are they open/used/worn?

Hi.

The shot glass is unused but the t-shirt's out of it's bag (far too big for me so I never wore it). The OST isn't sealed but it looks unplayed.

Cheers
Dan

I'm very interested. Can you PM me pictures?

Spyro201 said:
halfacandan said:
Spyro201 said:

Hi.

Cheers
Dan

I'm very interested. Can you PM me pictures?

Here you go

robin.jpg
[/img]

Spyro201 said:
I'll definatly buy.

Out of interest though; the shot glass got any text/logo on it?

The shot glass has a black silhouette of Robin and the text "Witch Hunter Robin" on it; you can't really see it on the black T-shirt :p

I'll PM you payment details.

Fat chance, but anyway - if Now and Then, Here and There and the witch hunter robin are not bought by spyro / dexter, I'm interested.

chaos said:
Fat chance, but anyway - if Now and Then, Here and There and the witch hunter robin are not bought by spyro / dexter, I'm interested.

I've already got a 1st refusal on Witch Hunter Robin but you can have 2nd refusal on that and first refusal on NTHT.

i'm kind of interested in your 'Wolf's Rain - Vols. 1-7 & OST (Single Volumes in Limited Complete Collection Boxset)'
is it possible if you could post some pics of it so i can see the condition and what not.
thanks in advance :)

chaos said:

Sorry Chaos- Witch Hunter Robin is coming to Wales :p

What do you mean by 1st refusal? If spyro is not getting, just send me your paypal addres and I'll make the transfer.

AT Me-mania - you lucky boy ;)

chaos said:
What do you mean by 1st refusal? If spyro is not getting, just send me your paypal addres and I'll make the transfer.

AT Me-mania - you lucky boy ;)

Sorry to disappoint again...payment just came through for Robin.

Hey Daniel,

The DVDs just arrived, They were well packaged and are in good working condition. Good stuff! :D

Cheers
Dexter

PS - PM me when your DVDs arrive.

Witch Hunter Robin stuff arrived to today and all I can say is outstanding!

I'd definatly buy again and after such prompt delivery and such well packaged goods I think I may buy again in the coming days :D

Thanks aload Dan!

Back