Fruits basket!

I LOVE Fruba. Definatly one of my fave anime/manga's ever. The first time I watched the anime all I could do was cry all the way through it! Crying at the cuteness and the sadness of some of the story's too. (I made myself ill after watching the episodes revolving Hatori and the one with Momiji and his family.)

haha, and Shigure. <3

I think i cried myself dry watching Fruits Basket. Shigure is defiantly my favourite character from the series, i've just got to love that hilarious, perverted persona, and the fact he can change into a dog, even better

Charter_Mage said:
I think i cried myself dry watching Fruits Basket. Shigure is defiantly my favourite character from the series, i've just got to love that hilarious, perverted persona, and the fact he can change into a dog, even better

"High school girls! High school girls! All for me! High school girls!"

^_^

Charter_Mage said:
:lol: See, it can make me laugh just reading that

I made a signiature pic of Shigure with that on it, and everyone just went. "WTF?!" at it.

ahh if only they understood the comical genius of Shigure-san. *sigh*

I had just checked out Fruits Basket about a month ago and I really enjoyed it.

I was kinda skeptic at first about watching it because I didn't think it would suit to my taste, kinda like I did when I watched Azumanga Daioh for the first time, but after watching the series, for the first time in a long while from an anime series, I had a warm feeling.

The characters are all lovable in different shapes and forms:

Tohru's kindness
Yuki's 'Prince Charming' persona
Kyo's short temper & determination
Shigure's laid back
Kagura's over-obsession with Kyo.

There's almost not one person you could dislike, except for Akito of course.

The story is really good, especially the last 3 episodes.
When Kyo shows his true form and how Tohru reacts to it. The moment ep 25 ended, the first thought that came to my head was “Oh God, her memories are going to be erasedâ€

Hurrah! Another Fruits Basket thread...

Everyone in this forum already knows I'm a big fan of the show. It's just a really heartfelt and warming series. Out of all the anime series I own, I think this has been the most rewatched one.

Re: Shigure - He's grown on me. At first I had a hard time believing he's supposed to be the grown up in the house. But I do like that running joke in the series when he says "Please don't break my house," as it's a recurring theme. But the reason why he gets the most funny lines has probably got something to do with the fact the voice actor who plays Shigure also developed the English script (check the credits at the end.)

Anyway, others I like are Yuki, Kyo, Momiji and Haru

Back