forum "levels"

I'll just have to start up another feminism flame thread or something to get up to the next level.

Are new title suggestions still being taken I wonder?

R

Tachi- said:
just a idea.....Paul can you set up a tab on the profile setup page where we can manually type our own title??

I like the way we earn them but perhaps we could create them after we reach 2000 or something to change all the Mews Mews around

eggybob said:
Tachi- said:
just a idea.....Paul can you set up a tab on the profile setup page where we can manually type our own title??

I like the way we earn them but perhaps we could create them after we reach 2000 or something to change all the Mews Mews around
No, Because, People would spam even more than they do now for them/it, However, I do think some more are needed to spice it up a bit. Its good that a title can be earned or if your someone special to the forum or done something for it so I think that's decent how it is.

The top one should be something epic like Otaking rather than Mew Mew (which is a bit random as an ultimate pinnacle of achievement but not terrible on its own).

If people earn the right to a custom title at say 10,000 points that would be fair too as the hardcore forumgoers like that would be less likely to abuse it than a scrub like me who'll never get that high. Since if it's abused, losing the right would be quite a punishment.

R, suddenly being more chatty than usual for the next 90 odd posts

I'm experimenting with a new ranking system I've devised in my head. Should be fun! :) Anyway, there's now 24 separate levels, and the more you post, the lower your rank will fall. It won't be easy to reach "Rank 1" and the little status graphic won't be 'full' until you get into the top 3. Lets just say you won't be breaking the top 5 until you've got 10,000 posts or more.

This is how things stand at the moment:

Rank 6
-------------
McIcy

Rank 10
-------------
Ryo Chan

Rank 11
-------------
Kurogane
Lupus Inu
Sy

Rank 12
-------------
BlackWolf
Charter_Mage
MONONOKE
Spyro201

Yar, it looks cool.

The only problem is, now the bar is even smaller. Its hard for newer members to show themselves that they have contributed alot, even if they have >_<.

Back