FMA: Brotherhood finally streaming on Manga

At least this is some consolation for the disappearance of Funi's video portal.

"You should be watching www.funimation.com", a message reads before each episode. And indeed we should: they said the geoblock was only temporary, if I remember correctly.

Zin5ki said:
At least this is some consolation for the disappearance of Funi's video portal.

"You should be watching www.funimation.com", a message reads before each episode. And indeed we should: they said the geoblock was only temporary, if I remember correctly.

They said that, but I doubt it is - they've also said that they are being much more careful after some licensors (Toei is my bet) whined that us Brits could access Funimation's video site and see that the videos were not available to us - even if we can't see the video itself.

They took 40 weeks to get this sort of nonsense?

Great job, Manga, Really.

This is totally going to convince everyone to not download the fansubs the week the episode comes out, really.

Excuse me whilst I kiss the sky.

The quality is fine for it. Sure it isn't the same as fansub quality but it's getting streamed here now finally, so i won't complain. This gives me a good chance to catch up as well considering i've fallen behind a tad now. Regardless though, i do look forward to a DVD release, and shall be picking it up on the day of release hopefully(money dependent)

I would be willing to watch it if it was the dub, but I'm so far ahead on the sub. I'll buy the DVDs when it's out though.

According to Mangazette #97 you can watch any missed eps on Youtube UK, can anyone point me in the right direction, I found a channel but we are blocked.

Desperate to catch a few eps to see if its wort purchasing and I never saw the original.

Cheers in advance

@Dan: From what i know at the moment, it's still in the process of getting dubbed. So chances are, you're going to have to wait for the DVD release if you want it dubbed.

Dan said:
Damn it its subbed, can I watch it dubbed anywhere

Legally
The US.
No chance of it happening here as it's licensed. If it wasn't we might get them via FUNi.
I always like the fact that it being legally available to you to buy means it's harder to get. Same with streaming BakaTest (if it wasn't licensed we would have got it 8 weeks earlier). I'm starting to hope things don't get licensed (for US disk release) as it's then easier to watch them legaly (which is ridiculous).

Yep, totally agree. That's why I can only hope that Funi start to get on board with licensing things to stream first, and then sorting out the home video release afterwards.

Back