Fishing for ideas about new competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spyro201 said:
Kurogane said:
Spyro201 said:
Fight Club style tasks ALSO sound fun though... :lol:

LOL

We go out and beat someone to a critical conditon with the heaviest anime boxed set we own?

Yes that is DEFINATLY what we should do. :lol:

Now just sit still for me Spyro I should be able to do this in one shot with the Trinity Blood R1 box, it might not even get damaged as it is a pretty sturdy thing. 8)

If not I say we do the fight club thing ANYWAY and make some really rubbish prize for it. Either way il do it as long as its for SOMETHING :lol:

Spyro201 said:
If not I say we do the fight club thing ANYWAY and make some really rubbish prize for it. Either way il do it as long as its for SOMETHING :lol:

Yeah we could get everyone who enters to send a keepsake or a little prize like kinder surprise toys to someone who could run it and then we give the winner all of the little prizes! Although if this is against forum rules or Paul dissaproves then we won't do it

Yeah. I like the sound of Kinder Egg toys though :lol: Maybe a contest who can own a chav with a Kinder Egg on video the best. The winner gets all the toys :lol:

How about an anime based lymeric contest?

or

Design a new character, drawing not necessary you just have to write there characters profile

McIcy said:

or

Design a new character, drawing not necessary you just have to write there characters profile

Then make it out of metal and throw it at a chav :lol: (I will find some stupid mission in there somewhere).

McIcy said:

or

... Now that;s a tricky one. I got like 8 characters to choose from in my story universe =P

But I love it if creating a new character could be the competition

Id like design a character but, :lol: some people are really unimaginative. :lol: and, it might be hard to judge somethin like that due to personal preference.

-we could have a AMV compo
-i support the writting (is it writting a funny scene or just collecting quotes from different anime to create a funny scene...)
-Drawing is always a good idea. but not sure if everyone can draw =/
-or a mystery.... just an idea but, paul could think up a scenario. and everyday we get another piece of information...and whoever works it out first wins.(idea transcended from mello vs near in deathnote)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the amv comp. Everyone has windows movie maker installed on their pc; And its pretty much self explanatory. Even if you don't have windows movie maker, or a similar program, there are lots of legal, free downloads for the software. I think the idea is good because there is not much activity in the creative arena, so maybe we could bring it back to life! Not forgetting, amv's are cool. There could be a time limit, such as 2minutes, etc.

As for drawing, not everyone can draw. Sure, everyone can try, but I'm sure most people, like myself, won't do very well and won't stand a chance against the better artists!

Writing is ok, but I don't see it as a massively creative thing. Most people would come up with the same kind of plots, and it would be quite stressful for the judges, who have to read through dozens of stories, well written, or badly written, it will still be mostly a bore :(.

A mystery wouldn't work as well either. It would end up being a first-come-first-serve kind of thing, where the people who have the best access to the internet, crack the code first. Another reason is that it would be pretty hard to think of a mystery and to make sure it all runs smoothly.

yeah, maybe the mystery was abit too complicated.

erm can we have a poll to decide which one to choose please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back