Finder 1: Target in the Finder (prepare to squirm *lol*)

Miaka-chan

Stand User
Oh Boy! After thinking there couldn't possibly be anything quite as *hot* as Brother, enter Finder 1: Target in the Finder :lol:
Think of some of the ickiest hentai you've seen (eL, Cool Devices etc) and transfer that into hard yaoi and voila. Don't even contemplate this manga unless you know what REAL hard yaoi is all about!
I have noticed a common trait in a lot of yaoi stories; cops, drug lords and photographers :lol:

I've never read any hard Yaoi as of yet, i'm wondering when the time is for me to up my level of pervertedness :lol: , and of course there is as Chibi Yosho said the issue of parents finding it, though i'm sure it would never be suspected just placed alongside my other manga :wink:

Charter_Mage said:
I've never read any hard Yaoi as of yet, i'm wondering when the time is for me to up my level of pervertedness :lol: , and of course there is as Chibi Yosho said the issue of parents finding it, though i'm sure it would never be suspected just placed alongside my other manga :wink:
If you haven't tried hard yaoi yet, DON'T start with this one :wink: Try Brother by Yuzuha Ougi or Skyscrapers of Oz by Yoshino Somei & Takakura Row first. Although they are both hard yaoi, they're not quite as sick as Target. You have to be rather seasoned where hard yaoi is concerned to read it - even I was shocked :lol:

Back