Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Staying with the X-2 note (sorry to take the thread off topic!) did people prefer Rikku and Yuna in X or X-2? I'd have to say Rikku looked better in X (with the possible exception of Black Mage Rikku in X-2) and Yuna looked much cooler in X-2.

Also, which battle system did y'all prefer? Both were good in their own way, but I think X-2 has the best from any RPG I've played (mind you, that's not many!)

I thought Yuna and Rikku were at their best in X-2, and Paine more than compensated for the lack of LuLu in the game.

The lack of clothing and whole pop-idol feel the game had is something I know traditional fans are not fond of, but I really thought it added another dimension to the genre...

Really though, if we want to talk about Final Fantasy like this we should start up a thread in the gaming section...

i prefered rikku in both...but yuna was ok as well. erm. i prefered the FFX battle system..it was different to the rest and i thought it just added more strategy to it seeing as you could now plan all your moves in advance.

I'll steer the topic back on track now! :) I can probably guess the answer, but how likely is it that Advent Children will be released in cinemas (even if its only a few small ones)? I think it'd be great to watch on a big screen, but alas it probably won't :(

Also, when is the offical release date in the UK?

Though Final Fantasy is a big hit everywhere basically, i find i find it doubtful that they will release Advent Children in the Cinema's even though that would be nice...if they did decide to release it then it would probably be on limited release in a few named cinema's

i even doubt it will come out in cinemas cuz lest say someone sees the trailer and goes owwww im gonna jusmp in car got to cineworld and see it..

well that great if ya played FFVII but if ya never played that game or any other FF game your gonna be lost even at the end. i really think thats the only think stopping it from coming to the big screen.

i wish it would tho but i dunno im doubt full i mean like i was saying above ***spoilers*** warning****

when behamut gets summon i was jumping up and down shouting OH MY GOD ITS BEHAMUT were as someone who dunno even know what an aeon is would just be like SIT DOWN SON

my mate works in the cinea world by me so if you all could mak it to shrewsbury im sure i could force him to get a copy and we could have a priavte screening.lol

To be honest, I expected it to be way better. I didn't hate it or anything...it was just kinda...ehhh.

I liked hearing the music from the games (One Winged Angel!), and if I squint a bit it looks real, so I can pretend Tifa is a real person. >_>

The art work great.
Storyline well i'll be honest with you when i can't sleep i put advent children on i usually drop out by cloud going into his second spasm<---true story.

The whole point in the movie is for you to go OMGGG CLOUD!!! leading to the end where you can OMG SEPHIROTH!!!.

Tifa fight scene great bahamut scene great and the bit wher vincent popped up to.

In the begining it's talking middle talking end more talking.

At first after seeing the movie i would be like every other ff fan *square can do no wrong it was awesome*.

But after watching it once or twice i realised it was to slow and to crammed.

The biggest problem with this film was that it had a HUGE game to live up to and lets face it, it would have been impossible to live up to fans hype and expectations

Yeah I guess the Sephiroth fight does seem rushed as it ends as fast as it begins, I would have loved to see them use materia and summons during the fight too, especially something like Knights of the Realm

Back