Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete

Ah, I see, so it's an option. It's probably so long ago I joined I can't remember.

I know I used my Maestro card to join up though.

Chrono Mizaki said:
Oh shoot, I forgot...

Before I put my money in my Paypal account, I was wondering: I tried buying a game off Play-Asia.net using a paypal account, but it wouldn't let me buy it. Probably because my card uses Maestro.

So has anyone used a Maestro Card on paypal to buy their goods from YesAsia?
That should not be a problem at all, BUT they may refuse your transaction if you're not verified at Paypal.

Play-asia would never know what you used to pay, as this is the "beauty" of paypal.

I use Maestro on Paypal quite a bit. Shouldn't be a problem. Maybe Maestro's network was just having issues at the time?

R

Rui said:
I use Maestro on Paypal quite a bit. Shouldn't be a problem. Maybe Maestro's network was just having issues at the time?

R

It wasn't that. I did have enough in my paypal account to buy a game from Play-Asia. But it wouldn't convert £ to $ for some odd reason... I assumed it's because of maestro that unlike Visa/Mastercard, it doesn't run on credits, but on cash.

Eh, it seems you lot don't have a problem.

I use Maestro for $ too, how weird. Maybe it's a setting in Paypal somewhere to do the proper thing with currency? I'm afraid I set mine up ages ago too so I'm not sure if they've changed the process.

R

CitizenGeek said:
Well, when you consider the fact that Europeans won't get to play the game for another year at least, I'm thinking it would be worth it.
That'd be like having a spoonful of ice cream and being told you couldn't have the rest of it for another year. I'd rather sit in my cave saying 'lalalalala' with my hands over my ears.

Back