Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna

• Manta

• Tamera

• Total voters
After seeing a few episodes of Shamen King , Dragonball Z and Naruto. I've come to the conclusion that this type of show I dislike so much they make me want to go on killing sprees. Which is of course a good thing. So I vote for all of charecters, even though I've no idea who they are. :twisted:

Yep said it quite a few times before, but i will say it again to confirm it, Len (or Ren, what ever we want to call him) is my favourite character, that type of character seems to always be my favourite character....though i'm a big fan of both Yoh and Faust too

I know my avatar says differently, but yeah, Ryu forever! Heheh. Without his presence, I wouldn't have become interested in the show, so I owe it all to him.

well i voteing for none as i dont really like these types of series. the fact it was dub by forkids makes me hate it more.

something i've always wondered, its obviously a poll for people who like the show so why do ppl who don't like it come here and moan lol

Mangaminx said:
After seeing a few episodes of Shamen King , Dragonball Z and Naruto. I've come to the conclusion that this type of show I dislike so much they make me want to go on killing sprees. Which is of course a good thing. So I vote for all of charecters, even though I've no idea who they are. :twisted:
Good for you!
Actually when it comes to typical shounen shows, I do have ones I love, ones I like a bit and some I hate. It all depends on whether there are enough bishounen to keep me going, plus humour is a necessity and of course a good plot/bad guys is helpful :D
So whereas I couldn't get to grips with Shaman King (and I tried hard, I watched 36 episodes before giving up :? ), I love Bleach (bet you can't guess who my fave character is!) and adore Hunter x Hunter (Kurapika is yummy!).

Videl said:
something i've always wondered, its obviously a poll for people who like the show so why do ppl who don't like it come here and moan lol
Of course being a fan i agree with you here, as i do try to supress my hatred for things (or not post at all) when theres something i don't like

valha said:
Miaka-chan said:
(Kurapika is yummy!).

isnt he abit young to be yummy??
Havn't watched Hunter x Hunter as of yet, but i know myself i sometimes wonder if some of the characters i fancy might be a bit too young for me :lol:

Back