Favourite anime quote?

I have a wide range of favourite quotes,
most of them from Bebop (like your sig ;))
but one that springs to mind is "God did not create humans, humans created God." from Cowboy Bebop
I also like the quote from my sig, from Full Metal Alchemist

"Because 10 billion years time
is so fragile,
so ephemeral-
it evokes such a bittersweet,
almost heartbreaking,
fondness."

-NTHT

I always kinda liked this one...

Team Rocket's motto...seriously. I love it when they add extra bits and change other parts around to suit the moment. Wobbuffet popping up at the end makes it even cooler.

Plus it reminds me of years ago when I first got into Pokemon.

Butch and Cassidy's is cool for a bit of variety too.

"How dare you wench! from that treacherous blow my brain lost one hundred thousand and three cells" :shock: :lol: - Dragonhalf

Thats the best, and quite possibly the funniest i can think of off hand. Though i could pull up physically hundreds of Excel Saga ones, but:

"Don't worry Girls, Explosions fix everything!" - Nabeshin

Is always a good one to live by :p

Heh, just remembered "Grant me the power to bring the world revolution!" from Utena. Now there's a quote that worried people when they heard it out of context... :twisted:

Most of mine are from Trigun like

"Now I know why the short haired girl is so pissed off at you all the time!! ~Wolfwood to Vash after they fell into a pit of quicksand

Vash: "I'd much rather lead an uneventful life if I could."
Wolfwood: "You couldn't if you tried."

My all time favourite quote from any anime. Deserved its own post as me and mates laughed at this scene for ages......

Dominique (Demon Eye time stopper): "If I was so inclined, I could of killed you three times by now."
Vash: Yeah well...if I was so inclined I could of groped you 5 times during this conversation!!"
(5 buttons pop off of her shirt)

"KAAAMMMMEEEEE HAAAMMMMMEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Dragon Ball Z

:lol:

Nah..

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth." - Fullmetal Alchemist

"I've thought of a way to kill you, not matter how many seconds you can move. You've turned pale with fear. You've realized you'll suffer the same fate that old man, Joseph did. It's useless, you've fallen into my checkmate. ZA WARUDO!" - Dio Brando

Usopp: "I have 8,000 followers with me, give up now!"
Chopper: "OH MY GOD! 0_0 8,000 followers!"

"You're really weak, Ichigo! I'll show you the real power of Ban-Kai." - Hollow Ichigo.

Not exactly a quote, but I love it is Bleach 55 where Ichigo takes out 3 vice captains and one of them says "but how he doesn't even use his zanpaktou" and then gets knocked out

Abh Hell: enough said.

We do not believe in a religion but we do believe in the existence of Hell
That is because it truly exists in the galaxy… And it is in our hands
Sobach Üémh Dor Ã

" For the fate of the world we will serve you Nyan!? "-Ichigo Tokyo Mew Mew

" You know those tiny bubbles you sometimes catch in ya eye?... Yeah, i'm trackin' them down as we speak..."-Oaska Azumanga Daioh

Ed: "I dont understand why you keep falling in!?"
Al: "I get full!"
Ed: "Full of what!" ::Kicks Al, is consumed by sand:
- Ed & Al FullMetal Alchemist

"Mr.Postman, it's terrible! You see, there animals!" -Thoru Fruits Basket

" What have you done lowest of the low! You've sunk beneth my contempt you have not even a name! You dere touch my contractor! You dere hurt whats mine!?" - Chrno Chrno Crusade

"Oh but boobsy, we've come all this way to sin city so why not sin a little?"-Rosette Chrno crusade

" Its a festival! Dressing up! Dressing up! Dressing up and twitchy ears! :: Giggle:: And for the big looser! A pair of twitchy doggy ears!"- Shader Chrno Crusade

There are so many more but these are the only ones I can remember ^^

Well Trigun is a fave of mine, Vash's journey comes to an end and he and Knives talk before doing what needs to be done, and as always Vash puts on his brave face and smiles saying that, it's just so fitting

'Did you have fun living as a human?'
'Yeah.. it was the greatest'

Another quote I like is 'The monster.. is coming' hardly memorable but when I was just 3 or 4 eps into Monster and that guy lying in the hospital struggles to say it, I was absolutely hooked

XxNeko-FeixX said:
" For the fate of the world we will serve you Nyan!? "-Ichigo Tokyo Mew Mew

" You know those tiny bubbles you sometimes catch in ya eye?... Yeah, i'm trackin' them down as we speak..."-Oaska Azumanga Daioh

Those I SO SECOND! Hahaha!

And of course, in my signiture, Yuna's original song from Kage Kara Mamoru - "Banana Banana.....".

Rurouni Kenshin

Kenshin Himura: I thought I made it clear, I have no desire to take anyone's life, no matter what the reason. And also, I'm sure I'm not the devil!

More Trigun

Vash the Stampede: Hey, "Thou Shalt Not Kill", remember? What kind of church man are you? (To Wolfwood the Priest)

Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.

Vash the Stampede: [singing] Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an ocean of blood. Let's begin the killing time

Back