Favorite adverts

Just a thought:

The guy from the Admiral advert just looks like one of those guys who has really wacky hair, like a huge afro or something :lol:

Yes, I'm strange

Adverts seem to be getting weirder all of the time. I keep seeing some that don't even tell you what they are advertising. Unless I've missed the point in them. :?

i liked the budweiser adverts, always thought they where good, also i think it was the tennents advert with the voodoo bit in it, that was great. erm..i like the honda adverts and the original citreon C4 ad was good.

I can't remember the specific product, but it was an advert for a garden fence painter or something, which was sprayed with a spray gun kinda thing, and the start of the advert it just had some fat guy laughing hysterically painting his fence while his neighbour, also doing the same task, took twice as a long because he was using just a brush.

Last time I saw it was like a few months ago, but it was ******* comedy :lol:

Hyaku said:
I can't remember the specific product, but it was an advert for a garden fence painter or something, which was sprayed with a spray gun kinda thing, and the start of the advert it just had some fat guy laughing hysterically painting his fence while his neighbour, also doing the same task, took twice as a long because he was using just a brush.

Last time I saw it was like a few months ago, but it was ******* comedy :lol:

I forgot all about that advert every time it came on I couldnt stop laughing with the guy

How about the landrover or rav4 ad with all the marathon runners being forced to follow it as it goes off road rather than to the finish line.

It just proved how stupid people who run for 26 miles (seriously people use the car or train its quicker) for fun are

I cant remmeber the name of the car but have you seen the advert where all the cars are flying throught the air doing loads of tricks.

And the one where the car is used as a skateboard

pomtry said:
I cant remmeber the name of the car but have you seen the advert where all the cars are flying throught the air doing loads of tricks.

And the one where the car is used as a skateboard

Not entirely sure, but I think thats the Nissan Note advert :?

Honestly haven't got a clue though :p

pomtry said:
Yep it is the nissan advert I just saw it again :p

My Grandad bought that car like 2 months ago, its pretty cool 8)

Even though I've always considered Nissan, amongst a few other manufacturers, to be, ahem: 'paki cars' :lol:

Back