Fate/Zero Trailer

*Drools* Serve that up for me, and let me dig in! Some nice animation going on there.

Haven't had much info on F/Z since I haven't got the novels. This should be an entertaining watch when it gets here.

*Drool*

Cor!
Animations looking good, story, from what I can gather, is intruiging, Sabre's in it... it's all lookin' good to me!

I don't know much about the entire Fate saga, but I'm gonig to hazard a guess by thinking this takes place in the Holy Grail War previous to the first animes'.

No doubt us British will have to wait until about 2013+ 'til we get a look in.

Looks great looking forward to this muchly- and surprised they went with a prequel rather than Atraxia or a continuation/re-telling of FSN/Bladeworks - is that Illya's mother as one of the main charas?

Jambo said:
Looks great looking forward to this muchly- and surprised they went with a prequel rather than Atraxia or a continuation/re-telling of FSN/Bladeworks - is that Illya's mother as one of the main charas?
New series have more apeal than remakes?
Complete with all of the problems that ensue with remakes with another studio. i.e the other production comitee still has the TV rights to that series. Unless they got very good terms in the original contracts, like Key/Visual Art's do, playing studios off against each other for adaptations of the same work FTW.

Reaper gI said:
Maxon said:
sanji no 1 said:
Wasnt there already a film of Fate stay night?
Great reading comprehension. Really.
There's one of Unlimited Blade Works, the other two arcs aren't animated yet (TV anime was a hack job that didn't properly cover any of them).
Sorry Mr Pedantic, but that was not what I was getting at.

I was pointing out sanji no 1's inability to grasp that this isn't Fate/Stay Night when the title of the thread is "Fate/Zero Trailer".

I was literally getting ready to type 'This looks total arsewipe, good luck to you suckers who fall for its pretentions. Sneer, sneer, lol, lol.'

And then I actually watched the trailer. Wow. Sign me up with the note 'hopeful and expectant'. Fate/Stay Night is the only entry I've watched and it was kinda bleh (great female protag, nice wasted idea with the two-swords guy, everything else was mediocre) but since this is more Saber focused AND a prequel, meaning no annoying little whingy boy non-hero, I'll take it.

Back