D'oh! I forgot about the tsukihime remake and perhaps it's wishful thinking F/SN needs updating. Oh well, there go my grand hopes but never say never! For this holiday season I shall be happily content with witchy witch.

Eh I'm not sure F/SN needs updating all that much imo. It's just as dynamic. Maybe a resolution bump would do it good but the art and soundtrack is just as gorgeous.

fate.jpg

EDIT: Oh this is better

Last edited:
They butchered Casters entire part but everything else was fairly accurate at least lol.
That is very interesting to hear, I really liked how her character, backstory and relationship with her master in the animes were presented. But would've certainly wanted more on her so if there's more to her character in the games that is good to know.
Well neither Studio Deen nor UFOtable have animated the true ending (realta nua) so that's still missing regardless.
* Jaw drop *

I don't even know what to say...

Except that type-moon need to officially release this in the West asap!! Ah well will continue to live in hope.

That is very interesting to hear, I really liked how her character, backstory and relationship with her master in the animes were presented. But would've certainly wanted more on her so if there's more to her character in the games that is good to know.
Caster in the Fate route has a bit part. She assaults Shirous home in a bid to capture Saber and is immediately killed by Gilgamesh who makes his grand debute
I don't even know what to say...
The Realta Nua ending shows Shirou/Archer after the world is finally finished with his soul being rewarded by living eternally in Avalon along with Saber.

Ah so it would seem that they actually developed Caster more in both the anime then. They did a good job, particularly in the Ubw one then.
Oh no, it's still the same for UBW. Caster just happens to get more screen time in UBW in both the anime and the game.

In the DEEN anime they basically copy/paste the UBW caster story arc and condense it down into a few episodes.

It's taken me a bit but I've now read chapters 1.5 and 2 on Witch of the Holy Night. I'm really enjoying the build up it has.
I've been slow too and whilst less so with this one, I do generally struggle with VNs. Chapter 1.5 was certainly interesting, and relatively hidden heh. I'm on 4 now and it's getting all serial. Suffice to say I'm enjoying it.

Miyamoto Musashi confirmed 🔥👌
View attachment 27729
More fate games than I can keep up with! Also looking forward to seeing what the Extra one will be like.

So I’m planning on buying the fate visual novel this month from Japan but I’m not sure which version to get based on the cover pics, Amazon jp has listings for the following editions so could anyone let me know what the differences are or if there’s any at all? Thanks in advance.BBD7A233-6F8F-482D-AF63-7DA4DFAD7955.pngF30676E0-5A28-427E-A6D9-8FE3F8EE6DC4.jpegF2465FAC-CBDE-470F-A5ED-AFDA7C221DE0.jpeg

So I’m planning on buying the fate visual novel this month from Japan but I’m not sure which version to get based on the cover pics, Amazon jp has listings for the following editions so could anyone let me know what the differences are or if there’s any at all? Thanks in advance.View attachment 28083View attachment 28084View attachment 28085
Top - I Think Fate/stay night+Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Edition? 🤔
Edit: 2006 DVD Edition

Middle - Fate/stay night Normal Edition
Bottom - Fate/stay night Limited Edition

Last edited:
So I’m planning on buying the fate visual novel this month from Japan but I’m not sure which version to get based on the cover pics, Amazon jp has listings for the following editions so could anyone let me know what the differences are or if there’s any at all? Thanks in advance.View attachment 28083View attachment 28084View attachment 28085

Top - I Think Fate/stay night+Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Edition? 🤔
Middle - Fate/stay night Normal Edition
Bottom - Fate/stay night Limited Edition

The top one is the realta nua version iirc
I think you got the rest correct.

EDIT: I found the listings and gave them the old translation.
First one with the blue background is the DVD version which came later and the other ones are different editions of the cd-rom version it looks like. The wiki tells me the bottom one was a first edition printing cover so in terms of content they should be identical.

The Hollow Ataraxia bundle looks like this

51lhSCjthKL._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
Back