EXPO pictures theard

OH! I was looking through Musingdragons photobucket album, and, is that all photos of you? Cos i did see some of you then.

Like the guy in the long coat with the 2 sword like things (photo in the album of him fighting a red guy). My friend's boyfriend asked him if he was this character from Hellsing or something...i think it was hellsing, anyway my mate's boyfriend was right and took his photo.

If anyone was approached by a guy with tan skin and a sort of goaty, asking to either take a picture, or asking if he's right about what character he thinks you are, then i know him!

I also saw the person with the Japaneses kimono and painted face...

I saw the person walking around with the pikachu...Ash.

I also saw the person with the long grey hair. She was with other Cosplayers, they were in a line having a photo taken. There was another person with Grey hair, but shorter aswell. Cos i remember my friend's boyfriend was telling me what series' they were all from.

Also, before i left for the day with my friends. We went to see my mate's aquaintance, that she randomly met before at another anime thing. I think the cosplayers were about to go on stage or something. Cos you was all in a que, we like merged in for fraction of a second.

The Naruto i saw! Many times. Once on the Dancing machines...!

And my friend's boyfriend picked up a guy on the train by playing Love Hina tunes on his phones...the guy on the train was also heading to the expo, which is what made it cool ^_^

Its my Pikachu :(

Imp said:
OH! I was looking through Musingdragons photobucket album, and, is that all photos of you? Cos i did see some of you then.

I also saw the person with the Japaneses kimono and painted face...

I saw the person walking around with the pikachu...Ash.

I also saw the person with the long grey hair. She was with other Cosplayers, they were in a line having a photo taken. There was another person with Grey hair, but shorter aswell. Cos i remember my friend's boyfriend was telling me what series' they were all from.

Isn't the person with the white face zuki? And Ash is my little brother, that Pikachu is mine!

The people with grey/silver hair do you mean Sephiroth and Kadaj from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children?

Re: Its my Pikachu :(

Sushi Ice-Cream said:
Isn't the person with the white face zuki? And Ash is my little brother, that Pikachu is mine!

The people with grey/silver hair do you mean Sephiroth and Kadaj from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children?

Cool! That was your little brother? I wanted the Pikachu...! I got a Togapei

I've never seen Final Fantasy 7 or the other ones...but my friend's boyfriend did say something about Final Fantasy when i asked who the people were dressed up as. So i guess it could have been Sephiroth and Kadaj from FF7

Re: Its my Pikachu :(

Imp said:
Sushi Ice-Cream said:

Cool! That was your little brother? I wanted the Pikachu...! I got a Togapei

I've never seen Final Fantasy 7 or the other ones...but my friend's boyfriend did say something about Final Fantasy when i asked who the people were dressed up as. So i guess it could have been Sephiroth and Kadaj from FF7

lol, we were fighting over that Pikachu and this crowd gathered o_O. You should see FF7 when it comes out - It rules! :D

here are some of the pictures i took at the expo sry they took so long to put up but ive been busy/lazy

anyway here gose

frist we have Tohru-Kun and Mini-Mariah.
here

next is Mini-Mariah and XxFrozen_NekoxX.
here

next is XxFrozen_NekoxX and Mini-Mariah
here

next is FF8Selphie and her sister (sry this picture is abit dark).
here

next is JAKEMAN (looking great in hes cosplay).
here

next is Mutsumi and Shades
here

nexts is Shades (just shades)
here

next is XxFrozen_NekoxX and Mini-Mariah (by the water)
here

next is Mini-Mariah (again)
here

then last and the best is group picture with valha(me), Shades, Mutsumi (and girlfriend), XxFrozen_NekoxX, Mini-Mariah (and friends)
here

thats all for now. enjoy.

Back