Even more translated yaoi ^_^

Miaka-chan

Stand User
It seems yaoi is getting more and more popular outside of Japan and Tokyopop are going to be distributing lots of new titles - yay! I for am looking forward to being able to read Love Mode instead of just looking at the pictures :wink:

Good news for us fans then, i like the look of Love Mode, and i've been think i should hunt out another good title to read :D

In a totally unrelated question, apart from the fact it's about manga, is all Korean manga printed with the story beginning from the front, because i was just wondering how much of the manga i have is actually Korean

Charter_Mage said:
In a totally unrelated question, apart from the fact it's about manga, is all Korean manga printed with the story beginning from the front, because i was just wondering how much of the manga i have is actually Korean
Korean manga reads the same way as western comics. The easiest way to tell if your manga is Korean or not, is the authors name :wink:
I have a ton of Korean manga and I love the stories and artwork, in many cases it surpasses Japanese manga. The character design can be more finely detailed, the only thing I can't get to grips with, is the pronounciation of the Korean names!

Miaka-chan said:
the only thing I can't get to grips with, is the pronounciation of the Korean names!
Tell me about it, i have the same problem.
I didn't even think about it before, i just bought the manga i bought. I don't mind at all though, what got me thinking was when i looked at when I.N.V.U was first published and it said it was first published in Korea, then it clicked that all my front to back manga must be Korean....i just thought they were ones that hadn't been published in the traditional Japanese way :lol: .
I also know now what you mean about how nice they look, all the titles i have that are Korean have beautiful character design, and are drawn to a high standard

Back