Evangelion Sex Change

Wow that is both truely scary an funny :D I wonder how long it will be before Gainax decide to bring out the merchandise after all they have done just about everything else?

That was really fantastic I have to admit. They all fitted so well!
For some reason I don't have a problem with transvestite characters - I guess it kind of suits them, :)

I was shocked most by the council guy with the long, white hair.
But that looked awesome. Not sure on Misato with short hair, but I guess that's their view on it. :)
Edit: Agh! Just saw proper shot of Asuka... At least have one of the girls->boys have long hair. It's not that uncommon to have. :p

it was really cool... they person who did that video must be quite a skilled one coz it's amazing and imagine how long that took to create..........

hopeful_monster said:
(1st one)[/quote]
Heh, if I recall, the original (and ancient) post that inspired that discussion went along the lines: -
[quote="Anonymous"]The secret of Evangelion is that they took super robot pilots and reversed their genders
if Rei was male, he'd be the awesomely silent/cool/calm guy.
When he rushes that angel with an N2 mine under his arm sacrificing his life ... that is the scene where MANLY TEARS flow for A MAN'S WAY OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Asuka, if a man, would be an awesomely HOT BLOODED pilot. And pervy with his advances on Shinji, but a little tsundere.
And Shinji, as a weak little girl, as a girl, puts it into context. You'd be fapping furiously to Shinjiko every night because of her shy demeanour
And with girl Kaworu, Shinji x Kaworu would be amazingly hot.
[/quote]

Back