English dub voice actors at October's London Expo

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
<p>On the weekend of October 28th-29th, the Londo Expo will be taking place. Given it's heavy emphasis on anime, they have <a href="http://www.londonexpo.com/starguests.shtml">already announced</a> that the following English dub voice actors will be appearing.</p>

Aaron Dismuke (notable role: Alphonse Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist)
Yuri Lowenthal (notable role: Uchiha Sasuke of Naruto)
Tara Platt (notable role: Tamari of Naruto)

didn't know there was another one this year. I went to the one earlier in the year and i can't decide if i want to go again....will i have any money...

I wonder if Jetix will have the balls to show up after all that's happened as towrds the Naruto UK dub disaster.

I have nothing but praise for Manga but nothing but scorn for Jetix.

Paul said:
  • Aaron Dismuke (notable role: Alphonse Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist)

• I'd like him to know that he can't act in the slightest. If he's just an actual little kid then I'll just eat a muffin in front of him and say he can't have it.

Guyver 0 said:
Yeah we could boo jetix

If by "Boo" you meen "attenmpt to summon the ideon gun to wipe them off the face of the earth" then yeah, we'll boo them silly.

Espy said:
They won't be there. I don't think they care much for the anime scene, just kids' cartoons.
Yes, thier being at LAX in may totaly showed that.
I dunno waht happened between then, the airing of Naruto and now but something gave and it was unfortuantely Jetix and I'd like to be able to hold one company into account for something as far as anime is concenred. (Lookin' at you, MVM and your stupidity with YYH's licence)

Guyver 0 said:
If they got Steve Blume Or Wendee Lee to go i would be there!!
How does the voice of Sasuke throw you? He's like Chris Barrie, he's a nice guy, he jsut plays a jerk on tv. (Barrie for the record was Arnold J Rimmer on Red Dwarf)

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Paul said:

• I'd like him to know that he can't act in the slightest. If he's just an actual little kid then I'll just eat a muffin in front of him and say he can't have it.

• He is a kid, well a teenager now.

I liked him when he played Alphonse though...

Teenager or not, he can't act. Someone needs to crush his dreams now before he becomes another Keanu Reeves.

The girl who did the voice of Anita in R.O.D the TV. Now there was an excellent young actor. She was actually better than most of the other dub cast and stole the show in later volumes.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Paul said:

• LMAO. Well, yeah, I liked his dub voice. >_>

to be honest like most people here i saw the subs of naruto and FMA, and im not really excited to see the dubb'ers attend london expo but it depends what floats your boat really. It would be nice to see the Actual japanese voice dubbers, but i can only dream...

AND Vic Mignogna is going to the May London Expo! (if you wanna know how i know, there's the topic i started in the Convention forum)

I think it depends on what you watch first, the Jap dub, subtitles/Eng dub. Whatever you get used to hearing first.

i think Aaron Dismuke is a REALLY talented VA for the voice of Al. I'm surprised the London Expo actually managed to have (and his mum letting him) come over to England, he's 13. Shouldn't he be at School?? i don't know if the American kids get half term...

But Vic Mignogna YAY! He's the most watched VA on YouTube y'know...he's meant to be the nicest guy you can ever meet!

I think it's great how the expo are getting more and more voice actor guests for us. I really would like to go to this one, even if i'm only half sure i want to meet these voice actors

Back